• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

can any identify this artist?

14 posts in this topic

I'm interested in the piece and just don't want to advertise it if I decide to get it.

Looks like tempbar to me but can't find any artists by that name.

.....Tom Grindberg (shrug) GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

lol

I think aardvark88 hit it with temple 07. Looks like it may be a Peter Temple commission , just not sexual in nature.

The 07 makes sense since the OO was murdered in 09.

I think aardvark88 hit it with temple 07. Looks like it may be a Peter Temple commission , just not sexual in nature.

The 07 makes sense since the OO was murdered in 09.

:eek::o

Don't leave us hanging on that bombshell.

Its from the Ben Novack, Jr. Estate Collection, The multimillionaire that murdered allegedly by his wife's hired killers. He supposedly had the second largest Batman collection in the world including an original 60's Bat-mobile. His wife is currently on trial for it. I don't think I'm getting the piece so I might as well give the details as its on eBay right now. Thought the piece looked kind of nice then I read the description afterward. Unusual history behind its ownership.

Its from the Ben Novack, Jr. Estate Collection, The multimillionaire that murdered allegedly by his wife's hired killers. He supposedly had the second largest Batman collection in the world including an original 60's Bat-mobile. His wife is currently on trial for it. I don't think I'm getting the piece so I might as well give the details as its on eBay right now. Thought the piece looked kind of nice then I read the description afterward. Unusual history behind its ownership.

:o I have his artist's proof edition of the limited Dark Knight Returns hardcover. :ohnoez:

:o I have his artist's proof edition of the limited Dark Knight Returns hardcover. :ohnoez:

I have his Batman "Happy Meal" displays.