• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So whats up everybody?

63 posts in this topic

Since I have always posted my going ons here, heres the news. About a year ago I stated I would be moving and selling most my books, well I moved and sold alot of books.. The plan is for me, jess, and our 2 boys to finally buy our own home. Well, I need to sell books and still havent bought a home. But in my defense the year started slow at work.

BUT...

3 weeks ago I started a new career. I am still a salesman, but out of retail and back in construction (of sorts). Things are starting out looking great, and I def. made a good move financially. By years end I will be buying our first home.

I am also excited because this year, I can start collecting again! I have weekends off, so will be back at conventions! I feel great, getting my life back is amazing! So thats the update for all my friends here, hope you missed me! And if ya didnt, well pound salt!

Whats new here?

Congrats! I have worked in retail sales. It's tough but the pay is better than you would think for a good salesman. I work in construction now, not sales, but I know my location's salesman does very well. I wouldn't mind replacing him in that position some day.

The CGC is charging for Grader's Notes.
Really? Thats krap! :sumo:
They raised rates at the beginning of the year. Turnaround times have shot up as well. Welcome back.

I missed you. Some dude found an Action 1.

I am gonna try and make Ohio this year.

And next year I am going back to college Sean. Company reimburses!

That will be great!!

Yes, finally feel like I am getting somewhere :)

Good for you brother,can never have too much schooling. (thumbs u