• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Identity Crisis #1 SPOILER THREAD

58 posts in this topic

And here I was thinking that this Identity Crisis thread was about a comic book. confused-smiley-013.gif

...Oh yeah,...almost forgot,...so when does issue #2 come out anyway?

And here I was thinking that this Identity Crisis thread was about a comic book. confused-smiley-013.gif

...Oh yeah,...almost forgot,...so when does issue #2 come out anyway?

I haven't read #2 yet, I thought it came out this week.

I would love to see them kill off several lower tier characters. That would really shake things up. What's up with Firestorm? In Identity Crisis it's what's his name, but in the new Firestorm there is another guy. Does this mean there are two Firestorm characters?

I would love to see them kill off several lower tier characters. That would really shake things up. What's up with Firestorm? In Identity Crisis it's what's his name, but in the new Firestorm there is another guy. Does this mean there are two Firestorm characters?

that's another issue for the "Screw DC continuity" thread,...they revamped Firestorm on the new launch and it doesn't jive with the Bronze Justice League Firestorm member...

I still can't believe how many of that Firestorm 1 I ordered... foreheadslap.gif

I was going to take them to SD and throw them in my $1 boxes but it's not worth the weight in the truck... foreheadslap.gif

There was a thread insulting MK?

I missed it!

Did it have his name in the subject so it was easy to find, like the monthly "where the [!@#%^&^] is lighthouse and what did he do with my books" thread? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

There was a thread insulting ME?

I missed it!

893frustrated.gif

There was a thread insulting MK?

I missed it!

Did it have his name in the subject so it was easy to find, like the monthly "where the [!@#%^&^] is lighthouse and what did he do with my books" thread? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

There was a thread insulting ME?

I missed it!

893frustrated.gif

another one should be along shortly. You won't have long to wait. hi.gif