• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Timely/Fawcett Artist Ken Bald available for Commission

10 posts in this topic

Ken Bald, co-creator of Namora and Sun Girl, who worked for Timely (he did Captain America), Fawcett, ACG and then went on to draw the strips Judge Saxon, Dr. Kildare and Dark Shadows before leaving comics behind decades ago is interested in doing some commission work. Ken is 91 years young and is still fabulous. I've attached a One Minute Later he did for me this week and a piece from last year featuring Bulletman, Bulletgirl, and Captain Midnight.

Please let me know if you are interested and I will put you in touch with Ken. Ken will do 1-2 characters with or without moderate background or he can just do headshots.

Please let me know if you are interested. See attached and links below

One Minute Later of Miss America #1 by Ken Bald

Bulletman, Bulletgirl and Captain Midnight by Ken Bald

Michael Finn

125386.jpg.52aaa295f295685306652285b8afe642.jpg

125387.jpg.cbdbee3d9e5aa497495a3eaac14ea503.jpg

I just received a drawing of Miss America from Ken. It's a beautiful piece and the turnaround was very reasonable, only a couple of weeks.

Well worth getting a commission!

Ken Bald

Well, let's see it! :taptaptap:

Sorry about that. It would be fun to post some art from my collection but my scanner isn't big enough. Anyway, if you go to the link and look in "commissions" it's posted there.

I just received a drawing of Miss America from Ken. It's a beautiful piece and the turnaround was very reasonable, only a couple of weeks.

Well worth getting a commission!

Ken Bald

Well, let's see it! :taptaptap:

Sorry about that. It would be fun to post some art from my collection but my scanner isn't big enough. Anyway, if you go to the link and look in "commissions" it's posted there.

This one?

9fc810_6449d93c77a81ce3840f9c21098ac889.jpg