• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Final Dark Knight Rises trailer hits the webs....

159 posts in this topic

POINHFAPOHGN3W0NGV0SOJEG0JSAGDPJGS540.

:whee:

?

I'm thinking that means he spazzed out with excitement and hit random keys. I second that POINHFAPOHGN3W0NGV0SOJEG0JSAGDPJGS540 X 2.

:banana::headbang:

Looks good! I might take some heat for this, but I hope it is better than the last film.

I liked the last one but it got a little lenghty. Althought I totally disagree with people that say Ledger's performance was "over the top" :sumo:

Looks good! I might take some heat for this, but I hope it is better than the last film.

I liked the last one but it got a little lenghty. Althought I totally disagree with people that say Ledger's performance was "over the top" :sumo:

The Joker is supposed to be over the top,Heath was perfect in that role.

Amen, totally agree.

Amen, totally agree.

Lose the gravel in the gullet and the last Bats was great.

Amen, totally agree.

Hater.

The wife just watched that trailer and said it better be as good as the last one. :luhv:

Amen, totally agree.

Hater.

The wife just watched that trailer and said it better be as good as the last one. :luhv:

GRAWRRAWRWARARAH!!!

That was Batman in Dark Knight, ordering a pizza.

Amen, totally agree.

Hater.

GRAWRRAWRWARARAH!!!

That was Batman in Dark Knight, ordering a pizza.

It's good to have varying opinions but it is great to know that mine is right ;) Ledger's performance was pure gold IMO.