• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Final Dark Knight Rises trailer hits the webs....

159 posts in this topic

It has its moments, but the terrible performance from Tommy Lee Jones and the lack of a coherent -script sank it for me. But the music does rock, especially the U2 song.

I can't stand Jim Carey either. I used to be able to look past him in the context of the movie, but these days he makes it unwatchable. It is pretty pish I suppose, although anytime I hear that U2 track (or the Seal track) I get goosebumps. Amazing how an average film can have that effect on you.

I can't stand Jim Carey either.

I thought he was ok when the movie came out, but his performance hasn't aged well at all.

I thought he was ok when the movie came out, but his performance hasn't aged well at all.

It certainly hasn't. And the 'chicks dig the car' line really is as cringeworthy as it gets.

It certainly hasn't. And the 'chicks dig the car' line really is as cringeworthy as it gets.

And then they repeated it in B&R. :facepalm:

With nipples. :ohnoez:

:fear:

:fear:

:facepalm:

That sounds great, don't know if they'll do anything like that in Philly.

They actually pimped the tickets with the poster as an incentive as the prices were three or four times the usual cinema tickets. I didn't mind, I'd have paid anyway to see the advance screening of any Batman movie (thankfully I didn't for Batman & Robin).

I saw Batman and Robin on opening day. :sorry:

I saw it. :sorry:

:foryou:

I was at the premiere. How often do you get to see TomCruise, Nicole Kidman, Jim Carrey, Val Kilmer, Tommy Lee Jones, Bob Kane, and the Batmobile in one setting? :headbang:

Not if you were at the Batman and Robin premiere.

Yeah, sounds like Batman Forever(which wasn't very good either).

Batman Forever it was. :foryou:

Guest Reader
I think it will be a good movie. It is good to see a DC character that will actually have a good trilogy.

It would be nice if any comic book character had a good trilogy.

Some have come close but no trifecta.