• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Final Dark Knight Rises trailer hits the webs....

159 posts in this topic

She's been taking her clothes off quite a bit in her recent films. Which is unfortunate, because from the neck down, she's really not much to look at.

Huh? Aside from up top, she's got just about my ideal proportions with those long, lovely curves. :cloud9: I'm guessing you're one of those super-hippy-Kim-Kardashian-kind of guys?

Anne's body looks, just, well, flimsy. How would it be possible for her to lift and throw a piece of heavy furniture at me while I'm reciting Klingon Love Poetry?

It's very feminine. That's what it's supposed to look like.

:baiting:

If by feminine you mean twig-like with plenty of sag front and back, then OK. :baiting:

Society has forgotten what real women look like.

In fact, there was such a back lash in Hollywood over plastic surgery that for a while they had trouble finding woman who looked natural.

I'll take mine real , soft and feminine.

You can have greggy's hard plastic blow up doll.

I'm trying to think of something more frightening then sloppy seconds from Greggy's Blow-Up doll. hm

Hmm...a North Korean prison for political subversives is pretty close, but that's about it.

...and I forgot rule #1:

89506_anne_hathaway_jimmy_fallon_22.jpg

She's actually lost a lot of weight, (probably due to image and Hollywood pressure) much like Scar Jo and Jennifer Connelly have over the past few years. She was quite voluptuous at one point I think.

The notion that a woman's body was shaped in such a manner because of her ability to bear children was probably made appealing due to primal instincts that we (mostly men) have in us to procreate.

Yep. But I'll go out on a limb and suggest that societies version of the sexy woman cranking out babies has changed in the past 500 years.

britney_spears_in_sweatpants.jpg

Actually, most societies would consider her hot and attractive. That's just a bad shot.

Mind you nothing compares to a photoshopped, plastic chested bimbette that looks like she was just pulled from a 16 year old's wet dream.

hm

Just for the record, Brit is still hot. But she needs to ditch the Wal-mart costume when she goes out. Paparazzi is everywhere!

Let's throw this one out there

091007_spears_400X400.jpg

ACK!!!!! "OOMPA LOOMPA" is NOT a natural skin tone!!!! :ohnoez:

274630_1249982674323_348_286.jpg

Anne's body looks, just, well, flimsy. How would it be possible for her to lift and throw a piece of heavy furniture at me while I'm reciting Klingon Love Poetry?

Don't really know what you mean by "flimsy". She's not a member of the starve yourself, waaaay-too-skinny crew...she's a great weight for her height and frame and looks to be nowhere close to underweight. Got a frame of reference, another actress, who you think is less "flimsy?" I don't hit women with sticks or throw bowling balls at them, so being non-flimsy isn't something I've ever paid attention to. :insane:

95073_anne_hathaway_bikini_444_123_1059lo.jpg

Haven't read the thread yet, but thought I would post my prediction.

Financially, Avengers destroys DKR.

Narratively, Batman dies and is replaced by Joseph G. Levy as the new Batman.

You heard it here first; or fortieth. It is the internet, afterall.

Ok, read the thread.

Only thing to add, I wish they made a version of the second Batman movie with only Heath's scenes. I'd pay fifteen bucks to watch a fifteen minute Joker Edition Batman 2. The rest of that movie was cra.p.

Haven't read the thread yet, but thought I would post my prediction.

Financially, Avengers destroys DKR.

Narratively, Batman dies and is replaced by Joseph G. Levy as the new Batman.

You heard it here first; or fortieth. It is the internet, afterall.

I will bookmark your post and revisit it a few months down the line.

Ok, read the thread.

Only thing to add, I wish they made a version of the second Batman movie with only Heath's scenes. I'd pay fifteen bucks to watch a fifteen minute Joker Edition Batman 2. The rest of that movie was cra.p.

Watching a few movies I have had the same thought.

Just the battle scenes in return of the king.

Just Michael fassbender's scenes in x-men first class.

Etc.

I'm not going to read the entire thread. Sorry but TL:DR.

I have a feeling Catwoman might take over as the new Gotham "hero" after Batman is "dead" in this movie. She's such a great anti hero in the comic, why not use that angle here?

I have a feeling Alfred or Bruce die in this movie.

Everything I've seen so far looks ~*awesome*~. Will it be as good as TDK? I don't know, since that movie was pretty amazing. I have a feeling it will do better financially than Avengers tho.

Ok, read the thread.

Watching a few movies I have had the same thought.

Just the battle scenes in return of the king.

Just Michael fassbender's scenes in x-men first class.

Etc.

Or Fassbender's long dong in...

oh wait.

Where's the edit button on this thing?

I just got off the phone with Park and I'm now dumber.

(trees)