• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 13 - THE 13TH LADEL STABS DEEP THINE PALACE OF GRUNTHOLERY

954 posts in this topic

Had big plans to add more sheeet but it appears CT13 has run its course ladies and gents :)

I will wrap this sucker up on Sat night and get invoices out asap on Sun and Mon.

Still good stuff and plenty to read and watch... so don't forget there are discounts in place and shipping stays $5 for USA purchasese no matter how much sheeet you snag.

Thanks everybody :)

Had big plans to add more sheeet but it appears CT13 has run its course ladies and gents :)

I will wrap this sucker up on Sat night and get invoices out asap on Sun and Mon.

Still good stuff and plenty to read and watch... so don't forget there are discounts in place and shipping stays $5 for USA purchasese no matter how much sheeet you snag.

Thanks everybody :)

:sorry:

my mom says you should make a package deal for the Ticks that no mortal can resist.

And as an added bonus...

BUY ALL TEN TICKS FOR ONLY $35 !

PLUS AS AN ADDED BONUS... YOU GET THIS CIRCUS OF THE MIGHTY TICK BOOK # 3 ADDED AT NO EXTRA COST !

TWIST A MORTAL'S ARM FOR ONLY .... $25 IF YOU'RE WATCHING :) - thats giving the 15% and about $5 more off if you bought something in the thread already.

0clooneython81953.jpg

sold to mikenyc

AIRBOY # 5 - CGC 9.0 - WPGS - $18

CLASSIC STEVENS COVER !

Dont know why they hammered this one, but instead of buying it you can request the grader's notes for the same price :(

031012cgcandoffice072.jpg

:takeit: @ 15%