• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 13 - THE 13TH LADEL STABS DEEP THINE PALACE OF GRUNTHOLERY

954 posts in this topic

Let me put this into perspective - I saw Cars 2 during the summer (I enjoyed it) and my friends and I were literally the only ones in the theatre.

Then the Avengers happens. :o

lol

The Avengers is the best superhero by far (thumbs u

Let me put this into perspective - I saw Cars 2 during the summer (I enjoyed it) and my friends and I were literally the only ones in the theatre.

I know how you feel, last movie I went to see was The Woman in Black (awesome movie BTW) and my wife and I were the only people in there. Its nice that their selling out everywhere, I worry about those peoples jobs whenever I go to see a movie, lots of friends work there. Hopefully it keeps breaking records, unfortunately the movie makers will still probably say " the profit margins still arent what we expected, if it wasnt for piracy we wouldve made ten times that number " :facepalm:

600 seat IMAX sold out at 6:45 on a Thursday before school is out for the summer...at 16 a ticket = almost 10k per showing.

INSANE.

Avengers was awesome the 2nd time as well. I noticed more details and some funny lines were easier to hear in the larger theater with the brighter projection and better sound.

The theater we went to sold out 4 screening of the movie :o

I never seen a movie sell out tickets before (worship)

I still haven't seen it but school ended today so maybe next week I can catch a matinee :shrug: Theres so many spoilers out there though thats its making me not want to :(

It broke records already though, one of the, if not the highest grossing movie :applause:

You should still see it.

You need to see on the big screen,it's that awesome :headbang:

I know how you feel, last movie I went to see was The Woman in Black (awesome movie BTW) and my wife and I were the only people in there. Its nice that their selling out everywhere, I worry about those peoples jobs whenever I go to see a movie, lots of friends work there. Hopefully it keeps breaking records, unfortunately the movie makers will still probably say " the profit margins still arent what we expected, if it wasnt for piracy we wouldve made ten times that number " :facepalm:

I hate people that steal movies off the internet :mad:

There are some movies that need to be seen on the big screen.

No matter how awesome your home theater is,it still doesn't have the movie theater experience.

You weren't the only ones there. The lice on the head rests were enjoying it with you. :popcorn:

600 seat IMAX sold out at 6:45 on a Thursday before school is out for the summer...at 16 a ticket = almost 10k per showing.

INSANE.

Avengers was awesome the 2nd time as well. I noticed more details and some funny lines were easier to hear in the larger theater with the brighter projection and better sound.

The theater we went to sold out 4 screening of the movie :o

I never seen a movie sell out tickets before (worship)

I know what you mean. The one that I went to had 2d and 3d showing at the same time and over half of the showings were sold out.

I was wondering how this will come across once it is released on DVD.

Theater-wise, this movie was made for the big screen. Will it translate as well when watching it on a regular TV, with all the action that takes place? I guess we'll see.

It is definitely going to make for one heck of a Christmas stocking stuffer.

I was wondering how this will come across once it is released on DVD.

Theater-wise, this movie was made for the big screen. Will it translate as well when watching it on a regular TV, with all the action that takes place? I guess we'll see.

It is definitely going to make for one heck of a Christmas stocking stuffer.

I was wondering that too hm

Found FOUR more of these in the trunk they put Chris Tucker in in Jackie Brown so if you were on the fence about getting one, well heres your chance.

Kinda hard to scan this since its big and square (like my good pal Boscoe).

MR. MXYZPTLK DC DIRECT SOFT TOY - $5

Still sealed in original box, never opened from fresh case I just found. Original retail of $14.95 each. Hard to believe these have been in storage for almost 13 years. I've got TWELVE of them at only $5 each.

SOLD ONE TO DARRELL F

SOLD TWO TO ROUNDGUY

SOLD FOUR TO KKYW

SOLD ONE TO SS5RMP

SOLD TWO TO MEDIUMLOVER

I may take a camera pic later on to better showcase this cool little item... or not. Might sell out quick. :)

095.jpg

0clooneython81884.jpg

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN : ELECTION DAY - SEALED NEW HARDBACK

- ONLY $5 SCREW THAT... HOW ABOUT ONLY $3 EACH.

I've got FIVE COPIES of this fine hardback at $5 each. Dats Cheap!

Get 'em signed by the Prez if you're up late and hangin' out in Afganistan :)

spmelec.jpg

Just a note that I just dropped the Obama SPM hardbacks to only $3... I expect at least two to sell please... don't let me down sheeetlovers. :)

:takeit: X1

Almost missed the Clooneython, happens when you are on holiday. Hi Mike, how are you?

:takeit: one of those

Thanks Matteo ! :)

I'm doin' great sir! Just graduated, got my State Board exam over with and right now looking for job so I can get paid to rub people :)

More stuff tonight kiddies. One last gut crunching wave of sheeet before the big flush :)

Some stuff has disappeared from sale, but most all is still here. Gotta move this sheeet so...

IF YOU AIN'T BOUGHT NOTHIN... TAKE 10% OFF WHATS LEFT

IF YOU HAVE BOUGHT SOMETHING ALREADY... TAKE 15 % OFF WHATS LEFT.

Please mark with your :takeit: what % off you deserve... be honest ;)

BLACK DEVIL DOLL - DVD - $10

Yep I watched it once and laughed my arse completly off. Racist black puppet goes on a naked, all white girl killing spree. Whats not to love here.

0clooneython81909.jpg

0clooneython81910.jpg

:takeit: @15% off