• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 13 - THE 13TH LADEL STABS DEEP THINE PALACE OF GRUNTHOLERY

954 posts in this topic

MARVELS PROJECT # 1 - BLANK - SS CGC 9.8 - $160

ANTHONY CASTRILLO ART.

I bought this here on the boards in a charity auction for someone about 2 years ago. I paid $175 for it plus shipping I think. Here it is for $160 plus depending on wether or not you've purchased from the thread or not... you could get btw 10% - 15% more off.

Its a great piece... just not my focus so its not going to stay in the collection.

031012cgcandoffice052.jpg

:applause:

Excellent work...nothing like getting a second wind and listing more books on a Saturday.

I am thinking maybe a 100 item challenge in a couple of month Ruppster...but what to bet on the contest hm

Excellent work...nothing like getting a second wind and listing more books on a Saturday.

I am thinking maybe a 100 item challenge in a couple of month Ruppster...but what to bet on the contest hm

I think its do-able sir.

Maybe we could raise some money for charity too while we're sheeeting around making all kinds of loot for ourselves too :)

Oh, he got his second wind all right. Probably by playing pranks again.

I think its do-able sir.

Maybe we could raise some money for charity too while we're sheeeting around making all kinds of loot for ourselves too :)

I think its do-able sir.

Excellent idea (thumbs u

ACTOR perhaps?

I think its do-able sir.

Excellent idea (thumbs u

ACTOR perhaps?

Sounds great to me :)

Had a request for an image of the comic cover to the Michael Golden print way back on page 36. I really need to take a bigger pic of the print cause its huge... really about the size of an original art page with no words or logos.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=56&Number=5659990&Searchpage=1&Main=256845&Words=golden+&topic=0&Search=true#Post5659990

goldendinocoaver.jpg

0clooneython81882.jpg

Yep... posted it here...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5646311&nt=90&fpart=84

Some stuff has disappeared from sale, but most all is still here. Gotta move this sheeet so...

IF YOU AIN'T BOUGHT NOTHIN... TAKE 10% OFF WHATS LEFT

IF YOU HAVE BOUGHT SOMETHING ALREADY... TAKE 15 % OFF WHATS LEFT.

Please mark with your :takeit: what % off you deserve... be honest ;)