• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBTORRES' Kudos Forum!

84 posts in this topic

As a buyer or seller all I strive for is an honest, amicable, smooth and timely transaction. Meeting cool people and making friends along the way is icing on the cake!

:D

Easy to deal with bought from a presale and paid the day the books arrived. Top notch boardie stay in touch the whole time. I would buy or sale from this boardie anytime.

Easy to deal with bought from a presale and paid the day the books arrived. Top notch boardie stay in touch the whole time. I would buy or sale from this boardie anytime.

Thanks Jeremy, you're the man and I will def buy from you again!

(thumbs u

Ernesto bought a book off me this week and it was a pleasure working with him.

Great communication and quick payment!

Look forward to working with him in the future :)

Ernesto bought a book off me this week and it was a pleasure working with him.

Great communication and quick payment!

Look forward to working with him in the future :)

Thanks Doug!

(thumbs u

If you don't like people who pay for their books quickly, respond to PM's quickly, are friendly, and are straight forward, you should not do business with Ernesto. If you are not a sociopath, you will probably really enjoy working with Ernesto. He paid for his book in under 15 minutes, provided shipping details promptly, and was super pleasant. A+