• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dice's official review of the Avengers Movie!

21 posts in this topic

I can't write it yet because I won't see it until tomorrow, but the review will be spectacular.

xoxo,

Dice

PS. Dr Balls got his name for a reason.

I may get a wrist-slap for splattering the forum with pro-Avengers talk and unaltered anti-Tupenny Black Widow pictures - but I can't help it. It's a great day for comic nerdom.

tumblr_lpkap40Kig1qcds6zo1_500.jpg

My official review: the avengers pwned.

The people posting spoilers are dooshpumps of the highest order and I hope your unused penises fall off.

review>

My official review: the avengers pwned.

The people posting spoilers are dooshpumps of the highest order and I hope your unused penises fall off.

review>

:roflmao:

I can't write it yet because I won't see it until tomorrow, but the review will be spectacular.

xoxo,

Dice

......could you review the last season of "Lost in Space" while we're waiting ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

xoxo,

Dice

......could you review the last season of "Lost in Space" while we're waiting ? GOD BLESS...

I liked Lost in Space as a kid.

I've watched a few shows of it just recently as one of the 500 channels I get now has the old 50s and 60s shows on all the time.

All I could think of now is why the fuug didn't Major West shove Doctor Smith out the damn bay door when everyone else was asleep? Then play stupid like he didn't know what happened... :insane:

I guess the perspectives of a ten year old and 40something are dramatically different.

xoxo,

Dice

I liked Lost in Space as a kid.

I've watched a few shows of it just recently as one of the 500 channels I get now has the old 50s and 60s shows on all the time.

All I could think of now is why the fuug didn't Major West shove Doctor Smith out the damn bay door when everyone else was asleep? Then play stupid like he didn't know what happened... :insane:

I guess the perspectives of a ten year old and 40something are dramatically different.

Kinda like when I was a kid, and wondered why Gilligan of Gilligan`s Island kept screwing up the castaways chance off getting off the island, well as an adult I kinda of figured out two of the answers as to why now.

96122_mary_ann_ginger.jpg