• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold and Closed.

11 posts in this topic

Usual rules apply

No probation or HOS listed

Prices include shipping within US. I'll split cost for International shipping.

:takeit: in thread trumps any on going PM

*********************************************************************************

It's funny how quickly these books make their way around. :ohnoez:

Anyways...

Tales of Horror #1

(1952)

CGC 5.0

CR/OW Pages

Back top of slab is cracked... :(

Sold

toh1.jpg

toh1bk.jpg

I like that back cover :lol:

That's an odd one! Makes you wonder about the young woman who's sitting around in the 1950s reading Tales of Horror and thinking, "this comic's pretty good, but if only I had a smaller bust..."

That's an odd one! Makes you wonder about the young woman who's sitting around in the 1950s reading Tales of Horror and thinking, "this comic's pretty good, but if only I had a smaller bust..."

My guess is the company probably released romance comics as well and their ads were consistent across all their titles for the month.

My guess is the company probably released romance comics as well and their ads were consistent across all their titles for the month.

maybe it is geared toward her comic reading boyfriend who is embarassed by his large breasted girlfriend? (yeah, right...)