• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Avengers Thread to end all Avengers threads...

13 posts in this topic

There should just be one main Avengers thread that we all post in. It works on other forums. Not sure why we can't get that level of organization here.

With that said, I don't care if there are multiple threads on it. If you don't like the title...don't open it.

I get people on a comics message board posting about the Avengers movie, or any hot current comic event.

What I don't get is people on a comics message board b-tching about people posting about it...

Well, I enjoy the usual blathering as much as the next guy, but this one is getting out of hand.

What, nobody else is tired of reading about people debating the merits of seeing the Avengers at a drive in?

What's next, a should I order popcorn or Dots to better enjoy the Avengers Movie thread???

I get people on a comics message board posting about the Avengers movie, or any hot current comic event.

What I don't get is people on a comics message board b-tching about people posting about it...

Well, I enjoy the usual blathering as much as the next guy, but this one is getting out of hand.

What, nobody else is tired of reading about people debating the merits of seeing the Avengers at a drive in?

What's next, a should I order popcorn or Dots to better enjoy the Avengers Movie thread???

Did someone in your Cheerios this morning? Don't read them if you don't like it. You have that ability to not select the thread. :gossip:

Did someone in your Cheerios this morning? Don't read them if you don't like it. You have that ability to not select the thread. :gossip:

:headbang: Does nobody else see the irony and humor of my OP? Where is Tupenny when I need him?

Kudos to the UK & other overseas boardies who saw this movie over a week ago and didn't plaster the boards with spoilers or give away specifics on any scenes.

(worship)

Those distributor producer film company corporate chaps knew we wouldn't blab.

lol

:headbang: Does nobody else see the irony and humor of my OP? Where is Tupenny when I need him?

He's at the movies watching.....you know what. :gossip: Eagerly awaiting his thread.