• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Need Your Help! Comics for My 4-Yr-Old?!

10 posts in this topic

Friends,

I know this comes up from time to time, but could/would you recommend some fun and decent (morally and entertaining!) comics I could pick up for my little boy? I would love to share my love of comics without letting him loose in my comics!

Also, do you have any good ideas on picking up reader copies at a good price of your recommended comics? LCS?

Thanks in advance!

V/R,

Mike

hi.gifflowerred.gif

My son is 4 1/2 and loves Spider-man and Batman. He also enjoys watching Teen Titans and Justice League on TV. When I go to the LCS, I always pick up a couple low priced Spider-Man and Scooby-Doo comics. He flips through, but is more interested in the ads for toys or video games. Which makes JC right in some respects.

JLA Adventures, Teen Titans Go, and Sonic were the biggest hits when I did my presentation for my sister's 4th grade class the other day. I think b/c the kids watch these shows and played the games.

Get him something related to what he already watches. Do they make a SpongeBob comic? Kids would go berserk for that!