• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what's next for Marvel films? could it be....

72 posts in this topic

Sub-Mariner would be sweet. Maybe there could be a tie in with WWII Captain America or the original android Human Torch (that they showed in the Captain America movie)
I don't remember that

Was that the after credits bonus scene?

Here's a hint to all you MARVEL fans. Ant-Man movie is gonna be big.

Actually, no. He's gonna be really, really small. Like, the size of an ant small :gossip:lol

I LOVE Ant-Man, probably my 3rd favorite superhero of all time but I just can't see that being a big hit with non comic book people. I hope I'm wrong cus I'd love to see it but I can't picture most of my friends, who did go see Avengers, going to see that.

If they do Ant-Man, they have to do a R. downeyJR level of awesome casting for the part. If they don't have someone playing him who does an awesome job and everyone falls in love with, I'm real worried that's gonna a financial flop.

A great Ant -Man movie would be awesome though :cloud9: other than the Vision and Ultron, there's no one I want to see in a movie more than him :wishluck:

It was right before we saw Howard Stark at that trade show:

GAHumanTorchfromtheCapmovie.png

(thumbs u

Weird, I don't remember that scene at all and I just saw it during the marathon last week ???

I must have been taking my son to the bathroom, or maybe going senile hm

Expect this...

Captain America 2 he battles Zemo.

Thor 2 Enchantress & Radioactive Man

Iron Man 3 Melter

Ant-Man/Giant Man battles Black Knight, Egg-Head, Scarlet Beetle.

Guess who the Avengers will battle.

Answer above.

Maybe im thinking way too far ahead and im gonna get a speeding ticket from you guys,but before i get to 60 years old,i sure would like to see Kingdom come.

I just turned 46 recently so they have 15 some years to make it happen. :grin:

I've always thought Kingdom Come would make a great movie. Of course the ultimate no-brainer to me is Frank Miller's Dark Knight and Hollywood has yet to push that button.

I believe DKR has been in development hell for a very long time now. I used to follow all the rumours from years ago and they were fun when they were leaked.

Who remembers:

James Cameron attached to direct Spider-Man, they even produced keyrings, can probably find them somewhere.

Regarding DKR, I believe Kurt Russel was attached to the project around the time of Escape from L.A. and I reckon he would have done the job as an older Batman, then Darren Aronofsky was attached to direct etc.

Anyone remember the Batman Beyond movie that was touted with Keanu Reeves playing the lead?

Yeah, and Dr.Strange has been "in the works" for about 6 years now.

I'm not holding my breath.

I don't see Ant Man headlining his own movie. Good supporting character, but not worthy of the lead--where's the drama?

I don't see Ant Man headlining his own movie. Good supporting character, but not worthy of the lead--where's the drama?

If Edgar Wright is directing, it won't be about drama, it will be about comedy.