• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what's next for Marvel films? could it be....

72 posts in this topic

Need to fix and redo Fantastic Four before worrying about small bit characters like the Ant-Man. I mean tell me you don't want to see the FF and Avengers together in their next big team up movie against Thanos and whoever else.

Will solo hero movies ever be the same now?

Doubtful and future Marvel movies could be a victim of their own success. The Avengers is such a powerhouse with sooo many different personalities that it's going to be hard for a single character focused movie to top it. Keep in mind however that Mark Ruffalo signed something like a six movie deal. I suspect that he'll be showing up in more than just Hulk & Avengers movies. Same with the rest of the actors not to mention the many other characters available for them to work with.

Everybody is jumping on the bandwagon for the next villain for Avengers 2, but I'll have a hard time believing that the The Vision won't be in that flick. Better stock up on #57!

New Mutants?

lol

Don't laugh because Fox will be announcing this summer that they will be starting another X-Men property or franchise.

Time to start stocking up on the New Mutants, X-Factor & X-Force. hm

Maybe im thinking way too far ahead and im gonna get a speeding ticket from you guys,but before i get to 60 years old,i sure would like to see Kingdom come.

I just turned 46 recently so they have 15 some years to make it happen. :grin:

I've always thought Kingdom Come would make a great movie. Of course the ultimate no-brainer to me is Frank Miller's Dark Knight and Hollywood has yet to push that button.