• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Put on your helmets, the sky is falling...

374 posts in this topic

I'll be expecting a nice card in the mail from anyone who happens to run a Valiant website since I've given them more pub here than theyve gotten in the last 10 years combined! :baiting::acclaim:
I, for one, appreciate any pub this thread is producing (thumbs u .It does nothing but good for the half short box of X-O 1's from 1992 I have sitting in "lockdown mode" at the moment :grin:
:whistle:IMG_1176.jpg
What frustrates me is knowing that you probably won't sell any, even at $100 a pop.
:screwy:http://www.ebay.com/itm/190672448215?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649http://www.ebay.com/itm/X-O-Manowar-1-6-Pre-Unity-Valiant-NM-Complete-1st-Shadowman-4-Barry-Smith-/200752147810?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2ebdc2ad62http://www.ebay.com/itm/X-O-MANOWAR-1-NM-M-Barry-Smith-Cover-Near-PERFECT-VALIANT-/190672448213?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2c64f6aad5:whistle:
DON'T WASTE TIME IN THE CRAZINESS OF THE MALLS!
1196082_o.gif

dumb and+dumber+gif pics on Sodahead

IMHO, I believe sufunk when he says that he was only trying to illustrate the gap down in Valiant prices from the early 90's to present. He even poked fun at his own purchases. (shrug)

Not that I'm one to sidestep an argument, but there doesn't seem to be enough here to see boardies I like and respect going at each others' throats. 2c

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=4&Number=5659470&Searchpage=1&Main=257396&Words=hymen+sufunk&topic=0&Search=true#Post5659470

:popcorn:

Umm, that has nothing to do with this thread. That just shows why you are butthurt with me. Sorry I made a little joke at your expense, I know you've never done that in your 45,000 posts. What was worse though, me saying it or the majority agreeing? hm

dfl.jpg

:popcorn:

For those of you that aren't familiar......

DEFLECTION!!!!

Rare...3 and a blue, from Ice Age, MTG 1995

Nice retro pic bro (thumbs u

^^

:cloud9:

Curious, did/do you still play? hm

Make your next moves, please. :frustrated:

Strategy takes time when you want to win.... 5 min bruiser :sumo:

Win one game from you and you go all gun shy. :facepalm:

I'll be expecting a nice card in the mail from anyone who happens to run a Valiant website since I've given them more pub here than theyve gotten in the last 10 years combined! :baiting:

:acclaim:

I, for one, appreciate any pub this thread is producing (thumbs u .

It does nothing but good for the half short box of X-O 1's from 1992 I have sitting in "lockdown mode" at the moment :grin:

:whistle:

IMG_1176.jpg

What frustrates me is knowing that you probably won't sell any, even at $100 a pop.

:screwy:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190672448215?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/X-O-Manowar-1-6-Pre-Unity-Valiant-NM-Complete-1st-Shadowman-4-Barry-Smith-/200752147810?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2ebdc2ad62

http://www.ebay.com/itm/X-O-MANOWAR-1-NM-M-Barry-Smith-Cover-Near-PERFECT-VALIANT-/190672448213?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2c64f6aad5

:whistle:

DON'T WASTE TIME IN THE CRAZINESS OF THE MALLS!

lol

I'll be expecting a nice card in the mail from anyone who happens to run a Valiant website since I've given them more pub here than theyve gotten in the last 10 years combined! :baiting:

:acclaim:

I, for one, appreciate any pub this thread is producing (thumbs u .

It does nothing but good for the half short box of X-O 1's from 1992 I have sitting in "lockdown mode" at the moment :grin:

Better unlock a couple quickly, if you intend to sell... after a couple $100 sales, I foresee eBay being inundated with early X-O.

IT WAS A JOKE!!!!!

Your taking it literally then and STILL taking it literally now is your HISSY FIT! :facepalm:

The point was they arent worth nearly as much now as they were at their height. Realax and take a chill pill dude! WERD! (thumbs u

Ok, this is not to be taken literally... again, are you ready?

Does your English teacher know that you don't know how to use "you're", spell "relax", or that you're posting during her class?

:roflmao: <<< (Not literally roflmao.) (:

'Your' is used correctly there. It's the possessive of the rest of the statement.

GrammarNazi 500 at yer service! :acclaim:

They're both correct. GrammarNazi 5000 at your service. :devil:

doh!

Good flip-flop.

'Frank, when Nordberg said 'I Love You', he was referring to a ship!'

'I realize that............ ....now'

There are 3 people in this thread, that are on my list of people I must meet and have a beer with at a con.

BTW the X-Men could totally kick; X-O, Rai, Archer and hardon, Bloodshot, Ninjak and Turoks !!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are 3 people in this thread, that are on my list of people I must meet and have a beer with at a con.

BTW the X-Men could totally kick; X-O, Rai, Archer and hardon, Bloodshot, Ninjak and Turoks !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't drink, but I appreciate the offer. :foryou:

Be more spesific on what x-men as some suck ?

enough of the senseless posting, people (tsk)

What are you trying to do? Shut down Comics General? :slapfight:

Be more spesific on what x-men as some suck ?

Same era,

Blue Team. Not that there isn't other line-ups over the years that could've done it too.

He meant three days with me. (tsk)

You are actually one of them lol.

It is funny, I wanted to kick Seanfinghs , from reading his posts and his rude comments.......then I meet him and he is actually a semi-nice guy.

I have seen how reading message boards can paint pictures of people that are not anything what they truly look like.

That being said, Valiant sucks, so does DC and Marvel rules you whiny bia-tches!!

He meant three days with me. (tsk)

You just want him to get you drunk so you lose your inhibitions.