• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mid-Ohio Comic Con, now a 3 day con, Sept 28-30

60 posts in this topic

Mid-Ohio was a great little show that always managed to bring in artists that weren't at tons of shows. Alan Davis, P. Craig Russell, Keith Pollard etc.

The show last year was decent. It just didn't feel like Mid-Ohio. It felt like a pint sized WWChicago. Not necessarily bad, just different. Like when your favorite indy band releases an album that starts getting radio play. I am going to keep going to the WW show, but I do lament the demise of Mid-Ohio. It was a great show.

Went twice, 2006 & 2007 thought it was a great show and I actually liked it better than SDCC.

OK, anyone gonna be in attendance that can handle Stan Lee SS submissions?

Contact Desert Wind Comics (Sharon and Chandler). I'll be at this show all weekend assisting them with the Stan Lee signings and I'm really excited about it! :) This will be the first WIZARD Ohio Con that I have attended.

Who's doing SS for this show?

Anthony - are you going to be there?

if you mean me, probably not. Show has stunk since wizard took over.

Who's doing SS for this show?

Anthony - are you going to be there?

if you mean me, probably not. Show has stunk since wizard took over.

Yeah I completely forgot about this show with the Cincy show being the weekend before it. Not even gonna waste my time going to this one.