• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ok !!!!....got to know from you Boardie about this Neal Adam Comic.

13 posts in this topic

This is a question of whether this item is worth more then $180+ raw

then the next question is do YOU think this is a 9.8?

I was going to bid / chase this one but after looking at it I have decided not to. nor do I see it as a 9.8 but more like a 9.4

if you look at the back spine bottom to top there is a lot of spine break's also on the front were it is R I P were the " i " is there is a stain.

So with my thoughts I now ask you ...what do you think ? and is that price right.

link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BATMAN-242-NEAR-MINT-MINT-9-8-NEAL-ADAMS-WHITE-PGS-CGC-NO-RESERVE-/360456338254?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item53ecdf3b4e

I don't think that's a stain, I think its suppose to be smoke but again, its hard to tell. I see alot of little imperfections along the spine but as I am not an experienced grader I can't say how bad they will ding the grade.

Yea....I hear what you are saying. but my thought with that many imperfection that it would not come close to a 9.8 but all in all just wondering other thoughts on the matter.

lol........well clearly I had a plan but even after looking at the picture I thought it was not even near the 9.8 or worth my time.

So me listing this thread here was to get info and info on this seller I have... I thank you all.