• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CAF update !!! many new scans and many art !!!

14 posts in this topic

Okay, but a lot of us don't have signatures turned on.

I guessed as much but its probably easier for him to include a link in his OP than for (say) 20% of the forums to change their settings to view his signature... whatever, just saying it would be convenient to include in the OP (shrug)

Thanks Imran !!! very much appreciated !!! (thumbs u

And sorry I uploaded my CAF sent the note on the Board and left for work ...( I work at night in a theatre .. )

Many thanks for all your comments, I'll input the links to my CAF next time doh! ( coming soon !!! )

You can't imagine how much it MEANS to me to get these comments from my fellow collectors ...Ron, Artemis, Kirk, Bill, Mike, Imran, Franck, "Foggy" I love you !!! You're always there and your thoughts really enhance me !!!

And to all the others I will love you !!! comicart is a bond we share at different level but with the same passion :)

Those who know me should feel the excitment I'm living through .... :devil::devil::headbang: Hope to speak more soon (: