• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Epic Hardback Sale begins anew! New recap on pg 174

2,134 posts in this topic

:takeit:

Ok, I said one more...but I'm going to sneak in an extra one that I just found in my photobucket and forgot about.

Alias Omnibus

Is this the first Marvel Omnibus? Can't remember if it's this or FF 1. Gently read, and some thoughtful person put a mylar d/j on it (non-adhesive, easy to remove).

Going rate is $120ish or so on the bay, more elsewhere. Take it for 90!

Scan0010-5.jpg

Ok, I said one more...but I'm going to sneak in an extra one that I just found in my photobucket and forgot about.

Alias Omnibus

Is this the first Marvel Omnibus? Can't remember if it's this or FF 1. Gently read, and some thoughtful person put a mylar d/j on it (non-adhesive, easy to remove).

Going rate is $120ish or so on the bay, more elsewhere. Take it for 90!

Scan0010-5.jpg

I'll take it

Ok, next one...

This book is beautiful. Pics don't tell the tale.

The whole shebang, 3 volumes in slipcase. Limited to 1250 copies, I believe, and Terry Moore says it's never coming back in print. Long since sold out. Good luck finding another one.

New and sealed, with a tear in the shrinkwrap on the bottom. Some very light wear on the bottom of the slipcase. (Check the last pic under "made in China." )

Take it for $325. I won't cry if this stays on my shelf for the rest of my life.

I'll take it

So much for the rest of my life plan. ^^ Glad it's going to a good home, though. (thumbs u

Uncanny X-Men Omnibus, Volume 1 SOLD

You know you want it. Appears gently read, two non-color breaking wrinkles on the lower spine. Trading at $180 and upwards.

Take it for $155!

Scan0007-5.jpg