• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Epic Hardback Sale begins anew! New recap on pg 174

2,134 posts in this topic

Hey gang,

Just wanted to let everybody know that I'm planning a round of 20 to 25 listings tonight, once the kids are unconscious. You've all been very patiently waiting another round, so I'm gonna make it a round of mostly very pretty things...OOP Marvel Omnibi, tough, early Absolutes, and other assorted goodies. I'll even do some trades for those in the cheap seats. :grin:

Tonight, folks!

You will have some competition..... :baiting:

:insane:

Heh, bring it.

hey, hold off on sending that last batch of books to see if i get anything tonight so you dont have to send out two packages (thumbs u

You will have some competition..... :baiting:

:insane:

Heh, bring it.

hey, hold off on sending that last batch of books to see if i get anything tonight so you dont have to send out two packages (thumbs u

You got it.

You know with all the cash I have given Tom in this thread I could have bought a real nice SA key. :think:

Enjoy your money pit Tom I expect you to invite me down for a dive once its complete.