• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Epic Hardback Sale begins anew! New recap on pg 174

2,134 posts in this topic

Not me (thumbs u

I actually just today found the old classic cover copy at my LCS and bought it :cloud9:

god I hate you. I am so going to buy an Avengers pedigree in the next Auction and burn it just for you. Please send me a PM with your want list attached so I know what copy to win.

You will have some competition..... :baiting:

:insane:

I have confidence in my lightning fast internet connection :gossip:

Just not against Walkers military grade connection :sorry:

here's what I keep imagining

SNt6N.png

Not me (thumbs u

I actually just today found the old classic cover copy at my LCS and bought it :cloud9:

god I hate you. I am so going to buy an Avengers pedigree in the next Auction and burn it just for you. Please send me a PM with your want list attached so I know what copy to win.

Get in line!!! lol

Everyone and their mother is gonna kick my in the HA auction cus of this damn awesome freaking movie!!! :censored:

Between the movie and the people on here ive pissed off who want to do the same as you, I'll be lucky to win a damn book!!! :sorry:

lol

Not me (thumbs u

Get in line!!! lol

Everyone and their mother is gonna kick my in the HA auction cus of this damn awesome freaking movie!!! :censored:

Between the movie and the people on here ive pissed off who want to do the same as you, I'll be lucky to win a damn book!!! :sorry:

lol

You need to man up and come to Heroes Jason.

You will have some competition..... :baiting:

:insane:

I have confidence in my lightning fast internet connection :gossip:

Just not against Walkers military grade connection :sorry:

here's what I keep imagining

SNt6N.png

^^

The other day in the omnibus thread someone asked who the hell would ever buy Secret wars II and i was telling them how they had to come and read that part of this thread! I swear, i was p i ssing my pants laughing so hard i couldnt breathe that night over your "1100 pages of this guy" post! Seriously, i was giggling to myself for like 4 days after that lol

Let's start strong, yeah?

Eternals Omnibus

Tough book, OOP, no shrink but we're lookin' good.

Take it for $100!

Scan0007-9.jpg

:takeit:

--Phil

:applause:

welcome to the party!! :foryou: