• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketches: Black Cat Edition

276 posts in this topic

Spider Junkie, what a great collection you have. I like the desing of the Al Miligram Black Cat cover.

I could say the same thing about your collection Webhead1981 :) Great CAF gallery, I love that Chris Bachalo you got there :o

Sorry for the bad scan, Al sent it to me as a photocopy before he shipped it to CGC (currently at CGC)

Penciled by Keith Pollard and Inked w/Spidey Signal spotlight by Al Milgrom

MilgromPollardCat.jpg

Sorry for the bad scan, Al sent it to me as a photocopy before he shipped it to CGC (currently at CGC)

MilgromPollardCat.jpg

I really like this one (thumbs u

MilgromPollardCat.jpg

:applause:

MilgromPollardCat.jpg

:applause:

Dan, you know I'm going to have to mail you my Keith Pollard now and have Al ink it!

I'll enter this one! Some beautiful entries thus far!

This one was just graded today and is coming back to me 9.8 - Black Cat by Jonathan Reincke! I love it!

IMG_0558.jpg

Very cool artwork, I think easily the best.

+1