• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARGH!!! CGC NOW CHARGES (A LOT) FOR NOTES!

39 posts in this topic

I would also be happy if CGC actually paid some attention to threads and complaints like these and decided to shape up and actually improve things instead of consistently making service/pricing/consistency worse over time and ignoring their customers complaints!

board300x300.jpg

d_14451.jpg

:roflmao:

I would also be happy if CGC actually paid some attention to threads and complaints like these and decided to shape up and actually improve things instead of consistently making service/pricing/consistency worse over time and ignoring their customers complaints!

board300x300.jpg

d_14451.jpg

Just don't call them to complain and distract their graders. They might get the idea to start charging to complain.

Thanks for your suggestion. Effective June 1, 2012, all complaints will be levied a tiered fee. Offhand remarks will be $1/per and serious person_without_enough_empathying and moaning will be $3/per. Thanks again for your help in making this a more rewarding profitable experience for all. Enjoy your free complaining between now and June 1st!

board300x300.jpg

d_14451.jpg

board300x300.jpg

d_14451.jpg

hm

I obviously bother him a lot more than he bothers me.

lol

(thumbs u

board300x300.jpg

d_14451.jpg

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=4&Number=5235479&Searchpage=1&Main=240395&Words=puke+sufunk&topic=0&Search=true#Post5235479

:whee:

board300x300.jpg

d_14451.jpg

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=4&Number=5235479&Searchpage=1&Main=240395&Words=puke+sufunk&topic=0&Search=true#Post5235479

:whee:

yawn.jpg

Fight fire with fire:

My gift to you.

I forgot what he was like without his vocal restraint.

We're gonna need a bigger dooshbag. hm

Is it cheating is click to see what his posts said in that thread, since it's before I started ignoring him?

Fight fire with fire:

My gift to you.

Is it cheating is click to see what his posts said in that thread, since it's before I started ignoring him?

Only if you enjoy reading incoherent rambling, blaming and general douchery.

Fight fire with fire:

My gift to you.

Only if you enjoy reading incoherent rambling, blaming and general douchery.

That was nearly a 100 pager :facepalm:

Thank goodness no one allowed him to go further than that first entry.

I just bought a low grade Hulk 1 with a dot of ct and the notes would be extremely helpful. Guess what, as of this week, CGC no longer gives notes over the phone, you can PURCHASE them online for a mere $30!!! $15 for the cheapo modern/economy tier book notes! That's great if they want to put this online, but the fact that they now want $15-$45 for notes on books that you can now just pull up online and have always been free is crazy! The last price increase was not enough for them???? If you ask me, getting the notes online should be more than covered in their ever increasing and very high grading fees, so this really pizzes me off!

I guess CGC is just so darn busy maybe they are trying to send their customers away in droves so they are not so busy anymore????:pullhair:

Also I just got my 30 value tier books back from CGC sent in a month before the price increase (YES it took THIS LONG!) and 3 were maybe slightly generous, 17 right about on track give or take a hair, and they were impossibly hard on 10 books that were slammed about a grade lower than my low side expectation, but now I have to pay another $150 to get the notes on those to get a small clue as to why their grading was so far lower than typical overstreet guidelines and 90% of typical CGC comparables I have seen for those grades. That's great service for you!

Still holding my breath that someone will start up superior competition to CGC and I would help consult & invest in a heartbeat! It would not be that hard to improve upon their SLOW turns, high prices, inconsistent and secretive grading standards and poor customer service business model! Maybe this new company can even share their grading standards/guidelines! Greater grading transparency, prices and service, what a novel idea! :preach: Anyone?????

Where the hell have you been? there's a two thousand post thread here somewhere. :boo:

There is a very good way to get the pint across that we're not happy. They would hear it loud and clear. If nobody submited a book for 3 months they would just about get caught up and half to sit for a month or so for work.

Not that I'm saying anybody should. Just sayin you could....