• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 1 El Capitan, rare Shia LaBeouf SS, Saga RRP - CLOSED!

63 posts in this topic

Books just in and some just graded & on their way back to me.

$8 for up to two raw, $11 for up to 15 Priority Mail

First Slab $10, each additional $3 Priority Mail

No probies.

PM offers welcome but :takeit: rules!

If you have any questions feel free to PM me

Avengers 1 El Capitan Exclusive with new cover art by John Romita Jr.

Limited print run of 1500, 1000 of which was handed out at the 4 AM (yes 4 AM) screening of Avengers on opening day 5/4/12

f4209b07.jpg

Here's the story on this one:

I was called a few weeks ago and asked to do a pre-screen for an upcoming Stan Lee & John Romita Jr. signing. I went to the El Capitan last Wednesday and got a tour of the theater's underbelly lol and pre-screened these books in the Showgirls dressing room circa early 20s I think I was told.

1000 copies were to be given out by hand at the 4 AM show on Friday morning opening day to the brave souls that attended. These handouts were given unbagged and boarded to people sitting eating popcorn and drinking sodas so you get the picture. The rest were to be held back for signings with Stan Friday morning and for sale in the Theater shop.

I personally opened the boxes and sorted the books for a few hours and pulled some aside for myself. There was a lot of issue with ship damage since the books were shrink wrapped in bundles of 10 (never seen this from Marvel) and the actual boxes were ship damaged.

I have 15 beautiful copies left. SOLD OUT!

$50 raw 9.6 or better (9.8 candidate)

$100 CGC 9.8 (yes, Fast Tracked like everything always is)

Damn it - live in the wrong time zone - bed time. :cry:

Dre - Do you have any X-title bits going?

Nope, no X-Men stuff. Have a nice night.

Thanks - GLWTS I will have a look in the morning - you never know (thumbs u

Here's the story on Shia.

I noticed Shia sitting in the C2E2 artist alley sporting a beard and a baseball cap promoting a book of his sketches. I mentioned this to a couple of people and they didn't believe me so I literally had to drag them over and point him out. lol

He was only at the show Friday so I managed to hustle around the show and grab some nice original design Transformer covers.

These are the first Sig Series books signed by Shia LaBeouf. As with most celebrities who knows if there will ever be an opportunity to get stuff signed by Shia LaBeouf again.

b3217b30.jpg

Transformers Generation 1 #1 Wraparound Autobot/Decepticon Battle Holofoil Edition CGC 9.8 SS Shia LaBeouf $425 SOLD!

Note cover is even colored, brightest on majority of book is from scanner.

scan0017.jpg

Only 8 copies of this book have made it into circulation, including these two just graded, and the two I sold for $250 raw on eBay:

Alice in Wonderland 3 Secret Retailer Exclusive CGC 9.8 $350 (2 available)

95612f12.jpg