• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 1 El Capitan, rare Shia LaBeouf SS, Saga RRP - CLOSED!

63 posts in this topic

Avengers vs. X-Men 2 Diamond Retailer Summit Sketch Exclusive (Limited to 1000)

Only available to order for dealers who attended the Retailer Summit. I have 5 hand picked copies left after subbing some for regular customers. You tell me how you want it.

5 copies available

$25 raw NM+ or better (9.8 candidate)

$75 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

AvengersX-Men2Diamond.jpg

AVX Vs. 1 Amazing Spider-Man 50th Anniversary Gwen Stacey Variant

This book was a hard one for me to get. Marvel set a ridiculous order requirement for stores to be able to order this. Not many stores qualified, not any store in the Los Angeles area as well.

On top of this the majority of the regular 1 in 25 Variant and this Variant suffered from an extremly bad print run which smeared the color along the spine. On bad copies of this book the spine is riddled with white from missing color.Tough book to pull.

I'm already sending in for some regular customers to be graded but I have 3 beautiful copies left over. Again you tell me how you want it.

3 1 copy LEFT!

$75 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

AVXVs1GwenStacey.jpg

meh, tough to put a show like that up against Mother's Day weekend. I almost didn't go myself and I'm being chastised for not making the road trip up to my Mom's but I had some stuff being held for me to look through.

I scored some nice Saga RRPs and some other stuff so it was worth the trip for me in the end.

Saga 1 RRP CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked (2 available) SOLD!!

I have two of these that I'm sending in 9.8 pre-screen Fast Tracked. I sold five of them CGC 9.8 early last month for $300 when raws were selling for $100-$125 on eBay - people said I sold them too cheap.

Now prices are pushing $200 raw, and regular #1 9.8 Sig Series are pushing $400.

Still a bargain at $400 each 9.8 Fast Tracked

(2 available)

732fe775.jpg

Saga 1 RRP CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked (2 available)

I have two of these that I'm sending in 9.8 pre-screen Fast Tracked. I sold five of them CGC 9.8 early last month for $300 when raws were selling for $100-$125 on eBay - people said I sold them too cheap.

Now prices are pushing $200 raw, and regular #1 9.8 Sig Series are pushing $400.

Still a bargain at $400 each 9.8 Fast Tracked

(2 available)

732fe775.jpg

:takeit: x1 per PM, thanks!

This book was a hard one for me to get. Marvel set a ridiculous order requirement for stores to be able to order this. Not many stores qualified, not any store in the Los Angeles area as well.

On top of this the majority of the regular 1 in 25 Variant and this Variant suffered from an extremly bad print run which smeared the color along the spine. On bad copies of this book the spine is riddled with white from missing color.Tough book to pull.

I'm already sending in for some regular customers to be graded but I have 3 beautiful copies left over. Again you tell me how you want it.

3 copies available

$75 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

AVXVs1GwenStacey.jpg

:takeit: x 1 9.8 candidate

3 copies available

$75 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

AVXVs1GwenStacey.jpg

:takeit: +1 raw please