• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

please grade my Detective comics 341

14 posts in this topic

Hey Newt,

Technically, it may be a 4.0, but due to excessive surface wear to the FC, I'll go along with a 3.5. If those are pieces missing along the top edge of the BC, then I'd have to take it down to a 3.0.

hi.gif

p.s. Nice job on the scans!

In all seriousness though I think my comic grades between a 3.5 and a 4.0

I think that's a tad too high. I'd say 3.0. No higher, and probably no lower. Too many long creases and also soiling/water damage to back cover to go 3.5 or above.

I think that's a tad too high. I'd say 3.0. No higher, and probably no lower. Too many long creases and also soiling/water damage to back cover to go 3.5 or above.

lol....I know. My comic just has a huge ego. hi.gifcloud9.gif

Most Over priced comics do. 893frustrated.gif

I still love the comic though and that's all that matters no matter how much I ended up paying for it. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

I still love the comic though and that's all that matters no matter how much I ended up paying for it. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

I would have gone with a 3.0, but who am I do go against the grading contest winner hi.gif

Dan

I would have gone with a 3.0, but who am I do go against the grading contest winner hi.gif

Dan

Well, in that case....I actually think it is a 9.6

flowerred.gif