• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Man 55 CGC 9.0! SOLD!!!

35 posts in this topic

I bought a raw 9.2 copy for $350 two weeks before the Avengers movie was released and thought it was a little bit high, but I always wanted to have copy. But since I saw the movie already at a press screening on April 16th, I had a little advantage and knew what was about to happen to this book right after the release of the movie. I didn't hesitate a second and bought the book, and I'm glad I did.

Good luck with the sale!

This is in no way derogatory, but I would have this on ebay. Just saying.

I agree with Joey.. While this book is hot right now, and probably will remain so for a while, throw this up on eBay and let the masses have at it and rake in some cash. Great book by the way and good luck, It looks better than a 9.0, for sure.

Agreed. A 9.2 just went for $999 last night on feebay. I will most likely move it to a different venue within a day or so. I figured with all the WTB threads I'd offer it up here first. :)

Agreed. A 9.2 just went for $999 last night on feebay. I will most likely move it to a different venue withing a day or so. I figured with all the WTB threads I'd offer it up here first. :)

Sounds like a good idea count, make yourself some dollar while the opportunities there and spend the money on something you want for your personal collection. Might as well. Good of you to offer it on the boards 1st though, it's a book I want just can't afford :sorry: