• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favorite OLD pics.

292 posts in this topic

hooks is never coming back here.

Why? :cry:

I considered calling him the other day to see what he's up to and then thought the better of it.

I use to have lunch with him after he first joined the boards. I haven't seen or spoke with him since he left here.

Well, I am a Hooks fan. I miss the goofball. And I don't remember anything that would make him stay away forever, so i must have missed it.

Don't get me wrong, I like the guy. He was a little strange though. He had so much in his house from his wife's estate sale business.

I was looking for old board pics, too bad the JibJab I put together of Bedrock and Watson in their Olympic training is no longer available. I found the thread but the video isn't working any more. :(

Well, I am a Hooks fan. I miss the goofball. And I don't remember anything that would make him stay away forever, so i must have missed it.

I miss Hooksie too. :cry:

Yeah...,........he was..........alright.....,....although.....someone.......................................needed to remove......................................................a certain.........................button from his ..........................................keyboard......................................

Yeah...,........he was..........alright.....,....although.....someone.......................................needed to remove......................................................a certain.........................button from his ..........................................keyboard......................................

FU...Park... :makepoint: dilhole... :makepoint:

He was rather fond of this one :makepoint:

Haven't you reached your fill of mancrushes yet? :sumo:

You have no street cred here until Fingh man-crushes on you. :sumo:

You have no street cred here until Fingh man-crushes on you. :sumo:

hm

Does that mean I have to let the fiery midget hump my leg???

:ohnoez: