• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another ACTION COMICS # 1

26 posts in this topic

Filter81 is advertising his original Action #1. The missing bottom and left side of the jessls813 copy is obvious when compared side by side. If the book is the correct size as jessls813 states, then it would have had to be trimmed down by several inches, making this the larger reprint copy. Bidding is already over $900 so someone is in for an expensive mistake. gossip.gif

24_1.JPG

Action11.jpg

Good living God. Good+, huh?

Not criticizing! Just saying. Like Ferris Bueller said, I don't even have a piece of [!@#%^&^], I have to make fun of yours.

Linky-dink

foreheadslap.gif

The same seller from a few days ago is back. This time with this gem:

17_1_b.JPG77_1.JPG

The purpose of the square piece of paper, I'm not quite sure, unless it's to obscure that there is no glare on the fender of the car, nor rocks boucing off the hood, which the genuine issue would have.

At least it's not a (stolen scan of a) Famous 1st Edition. *This* one is the 1993 reprint. With 1/5 of the cover missing... and a $200 opening bid.

screwy.gif