• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can I Even BE Mac Man Anymore?

45 posts in this topic

Have 2 Big Macs, and call me in the morning. And no spooning (tsk)

Switch OS and become Linux Man. It will at least feel more like a MAC.

Does anyone use Linux? How does the OS compare to Mac/PC?

i use it for my netbook. its quick and does everything i want it to. productivity wise.

Someone once said, 'Once you go 'Mac' you NEVER go back!'

I am a 'Mac' user...have been for years. That being said, I still use a PC for listing on eBay, at work, and when I am 'forced' to. A Mac computer (in my opinion) feels like a work of art. I always considered my iPad to be an 'extension of myself.' This appears to be a common theme among Apple users in general.

As such, I know where you are coming from 'Mac Man.'

Respectfully,

'mint'

Sometimes when my Jaguar is in the shop, I have to drive a chevy for a few days. It'll make you appreciate your new Mac when you get it..

So you drive the chevy 99% of the time?

:)

Congratulations. You've just upgraded into a better world. (thumbs u

How's your iPhone? :baiting:

iPhone is great. I have a few complaints about it but it's still a wonderful device.

If they could only make a computer that was worth a mess, I wouldn't complain about those either.

It's a good thing they started making phones. They found their niche.

For the record, Lion is the biggest POS OS they've come out with yet. They should test their OS in something besides grade schools before releasing them.

Someone once said, 'Once you go 'Mac' you NEVER go back!'

I am a 'Mac' user...have been for years. That being said, I still use a PC for listing on eBay, at work, and when I am 'forced' to. A Mac computer (in my opinion) feels like a work of art. I always considered my iPad to be an 'extension of myself.' This appears to be a common theme among Apple users in general.

As such, I know where you are coming from 'Mac Man.'

Respectfully,

'mint'

I trust that Kool-Aid went down smoove. :baiting:

I'm not looking to surf the internet on a Van Gogh. I'd rather use a computer.

Im a PC guy, but it is possible to install Mac OS on a PC, do a quick search, you could even dual boot.

Also, unless your old hard drive is completely dead, you should be able to recover the data off it. I have only had about 2 times ever that I couldn't.