• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Morning Glories 1 Variant CGC SS 9.8 *Price Drops*

14 posts in this topic

Up for sale today

I have a Thief of Thieves Image Expo Variant signed by Kirkman & Spencer 9.8!

$425 Shipped in the US, anywhere else inquire, last 2 sold for $500+ on Ebay

Also have for sale

Fatale 1 Beauty Cover signed by Brubaker 9.8. $60 + $12 shipping in the US, anywhere else inquire

Morning Glories #1 Larry's Comic Variant signed by Spencer 9.8 $60 + $12 shipping in the US, anywhere else inquire

*NOTE* Just got confirmation of being shipped this week from CGC, so funds won't be due till books are in hand

[Rulez]

No HOS or Probies

Paypal only

[Takeit] rules all, PM's welcome, but timestamp wins

The thief of thieves variant you have up just sold for $612 on ebay. Great price! GLWTS!!

:gossip: Actually, the one that just sold on "feebay" for $612 is a Thief of Thieves Comics Pro CGC SS 9.8 signed by Kirkman & Spencer.

I purchased one of these from a boardie last week, but he's still waiting on it to arrive from CGC. Awesome book! Looking for a "Comics Pro" CGC 9.8 signed by Kirkman & Spencer.

But yeah, GLWTS!

The thief of thieves variant you have up just sold for $612 on ebay. Great price! GLWTS!!

:gossip: Actually, the one that just sold on "feebay" for $612 is a Thief of Thieves Comics Pro CGC SS 9.8 signed by Kirkman & Spencer.

I purchased one of these from a boardie last week, but he's still waiting on it to arrive from CGC. Awesome book! Looking for a "Comics Pro" CGC 9.8 signed by Kirkman & Spencer.

But yeah, GLWTS!

:Doh: I need to slow down when I read. :insane:

[News] The buyer decided to not stay in contact so the Fatale 1 is backf or sale, with a price drop on both remaining books. Each is 60 + shipping

remember funds are not due til books are in hand, sometime this coming week