• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please help grade....

6 posts in this topic

Is that mark on his neck a crease? confused.gif

If not, then I don't see any reason why it's not 9.4.

If yes, then 9.0. sumo.gif

Hey Newt, hi.gif

Nice Book! 9.2 - there's a tiny spine tick in the price block, the blemish that Aces pointed out, and a slight rollover of the overhang on the LLBC. Might be 9.4 in hand - great scans - but I think it's a 9.2 (modern). thumbsup2.gif

Like I just posted earlier on another Thread, I am not at home with my usual "pick-up-the-molecules" CRT - I am at the Courthouse serving Jury Duty( not by choice as I have a reputation to uphold). This CRT is probably the one the Gov't got cheap and believe me if these Gov't folks had to use these in THEIR world they would give these away to Goodwill!!!

I already can tell that this comic's grade is going to be in the NM class, and the difference between 9.2 and 9.4 is HUGE, like it or not. So I will bookmark this one and give it the true attention it deserves when I get home later tonite.

CAL hi.gif