• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pedigree May Grand Auction

26 posts in this topic

Thanks Peter - I am trying to own at least one copy of each Pedigree in my 1-66 run.

registry set ? BTW, looks like the only thing keeping the book from a 9.8 is that top right corner. As it is an old-label book in a new holder, I'm guessing it was never pressed. Could stand a shot but I'm sure some here could give a more educated opinion ...

More like a personal goal of having at least one copy of each Pedigree. I figure the top corner was what made it the 9.6 - I'm cool with that. And I don't have to worry about getting the notes.....

Managed only 1 book for my Marvel SA First Issues set

Went after GR #1 9.6 but it went for crazy money :screwy:

NICE! :applause:

I wanted the GR1 also but went too high for me. This was the only BA 1st issue i got since it went cheap!

beware1.jpg

Thanks Peter - I am trying to own at least one copy of each Pedigree in my 1-66 run.

I wanted to go after that 48 but have just been spending to much on Avengers to go after an Xmen. Thats a sweet book though!

I did get this for my Avengers 1-230 Pedigree run :cloud9:

av27RM.jpg

Upgrade that went too cheap to pass up

av48.jpg

And....just for your viewing pleasure, my friend sent me this yesterday! MAN!!! Does that chick have a PERFECT midsection(and entire body really). Just PERFECTION!!! :cloud9:

thor.jpg

The WP GL 76 9.6 went for 7K :o

Very nice copy BTW. Congrats to buyer. :applause:

Times have changed since those first two sold back in 2009. :eek:

and how :o:eek:

thor.jpg

She can knock on my door, anytime.

Knew you'd be present with all those Avengers books offered Jason... (thumbs u

Yeah, I couldn't resist. Some went pretty high but a lot of them went dirt cheap. The 1 book I really wanted didn't hit reserve even though the bid was well over gpa :pullhair:

I'll never understand why he lets such high reserves be set. Reserve should never be double freaking gpa. If you want that much for a book, put a BIN on it, don't put it in auction rantrant