• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who has had their avatar the longest (unchanged)?

73 posts in this topic

I've had Ron

<============

as my avatar for almost 16 months. I used to have the Chamber of Chills 23 30 cent variant slug as my avatar, but Ron is just so cool...

I'm pretty sure it is Blowout. Chrisfuccione has had his avatar a really long time, too.

I've had peeWee for about a year I think.

Blowout switched to a blue shirt avatar though.

Good point - then it must be Rob or Chris then.

Nah, Chris switched to the blue shirt too. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I had a Spider-Man/Shang Chi avatar for the first two months I was here, since then only this one (and briefly the blue shirt) so thats about 21 months.

But Joe Collector/ Comic Investor has always had the same Thanos avatar, its only his forum name thats changed. grin.gif

Nope. Sorry. tonofbricks.gif

I am amazed though, how many of us "old timers" still post here. Okay - I haven't posted in the comics forums much since I stopped buying...

But man - you, me, Araich, awe4one, FF, Delekerste, jc, supa, lighthouse, darth, pov, joanna, donut, banner...and we all generally get along kinda...

Hey, aren't you forgetting someone... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

But Joe Collector/ Comic Investor has always had the same Thanos avatar, its only his forum name thats changed.

Not true. For the majority of time I've been here...he had the logan avatar from X-MEN 141. I always liked that avatar better.....

Not true. For the majority of time I've been here...he had the logan avatar from X-MEN 141. I always liked that avatar better.....

Ah yes, I'd forgotten that one. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

In that case, I win. acclaim.gif

Ah yes, I'd forgotten that one. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I liked it because I could post this when he would get in a flame war with someone.....

EPAXO-joecollector.jpg

Remember when Bug used that avatar but added a fro and pick?15_4_121v.gif

Search around in there....there's an Al Pacino /Scarface soundboard that has GOT to be heard!

I wish there were a way to save those soundclips to my hard drive......

Nope. Sorry. tonofbricks.gif

I am amazed though, how many of us "old timers" still post here. Okay - I haven't posted in the comics forums much since I stopped buying...

But man - you, me, Araich, awe4one, FF, Delekerste, jc, supa, lighthouse, darth, pov, joanna, donut, banner...and we all generally get along kinda...

Hey, aren't you forgetting someone... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Oh yeah - sorry about that.

Greggy too.

lolflowerred.gif

I'm pretty sure it is Blowout. Chrisfuccione has had his avatar a really long time, too.

I've had peeWee for about a year I think.

Blowout switched to a blue shirt avatar though.

Good point - then it must be Rob or Chris then.

Nah, Chris switched to the blue shirt too. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I had a Spider-Man/Shang Chi avatar for the first two months I was here, since then only this one (and briefly the blue shirt) so thats about 21 months.

But Joe Collector/ Comic Investor has always had the same Thanos avatar, its only his forum name thats changed. grin.gif

JC was a blue shirt too. gossip.gif