• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Avengers 1

11 posts in this topic

Yeah, I am leaning to not going after this book. We'll see, his asking price is high anyways, so most likely a pass.

Would welcome other opinions on the grade though, its always a great learning experience.

Cheers,

Jason

Due to the corner wear, the multiple creases at top, the tear at the bottom and the spine wear ( partially hidden by the poor color touch) it would be a 4.0 at best without the work. The color touch is so obvious and extensive, even showing up in the blue behind the exclamation mark, that it devalues the book more than competent color touch would. Unless it's selling for less than an unrestored GD copy would, I can't see it being worth buying.

I would look for another book that doesn't have all that color touch. 2c

+1

I'd like to see what the inside spine cover looks like and how much bleed through there is. Look for something else. You'd be inheriting someone else's mess.