• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please Grade this Strange Tales 113

55 posts in this topic

Plantman????27_laughing.gif

My un-expert opinion....7.0

Nice out of the way hard to notice date stamp. If only they were all so unobtrusive.

This would be my first attempt at grading a book here. LLC, ULC, top edge, few spine nicks. 8.0-8.5? Would lean towards 8.5, if only because I have a meelion books that look like that and enjoy erring on the side of better!

If I was buying it from you, I'd have to call it a 7.0. =)

I was under the impression, if only from looking around the boards here, that date stamps on old books do not effect grade. They effect eye appeal for some, and even for those this one might not matter. Hard to notice, out of the way.

Nice out of the way hard to notice date stamp. If only they were all so unobtrusive.

This would be my first attempt at grading a book here. LLC, ULC, top edge, few spine nicks. 8.0-8.5? Would lean towards 8.5, if only because I have a meelion books that look like that and enjoy erring on the side of better!

If I was buying it from you, I'd have to call it a 7.0. =)

If you have a million books that look like this one - you are one LUCKY fellow! Please sell me half of them!

cool.gifflowerred.gif

Plantman????27_laughing.gif

My un-expert opinion....7.0

Fine to very fine? I think I'll have to get a new hobby.

k...so I downgraded due to the lame villian cover, I thought CGC did that all the time, no!!???grin.gif