• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lets Do it again because im Board Free cgc ss book say what? 15 min time limit

36 posts in this topic

So i would normally have my little girls help me tonight. But the 3 yr old is passed out she watched power rangers and the 67 spiderman collection today. And stared at her newest collection to go on her wall. Yes that is hers

ccf0501201200001.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And the my other daughter she went and worked cattle today so she is at the farm with friends.

But darrel f u won this not the greatest it but its free.

006sv.jpg

By tjanse at 2012-03-05

Easily my fav from that movie is the close to the, uh, politically incorrect scene about italians. Ending with

Now, if that's a fact, tell me .... am I lying? Cause you, you're part eggplant

Easily my fav from that movie is the close to the, uh, politically incorrect scene about italians. Ending with

lol

Very underappreciated movie (thumbs u

:gossip: and :applause: to the winner...another fun thread...way to brief though...we could have dragged the QT quotes through the next day at least :devil:

Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.

Pulp Fiction

lol

Very underappreciated movie (thumbs u

:gossip: and :applause: to the winner...another fun thread...way to brief though...we could have dragged the QT quotes through the next day at least :devil:

True Romance :cloud9:

"I've had people write that I've seen too many movies. In what other art form would being an expert be considered a negative? If I were a poet, would I be criticized for knowing too much about Sappho? Or Aristotle?"

One of my favorites from Reservior Dogs:

MR. WHITE: When you're dealing with a store like this, they're insured up the . They're not supposed to give you and resistance whatsoever. If you get a customer or an employee who thinks he's Charles Bronson, take the butt of your gun and smash their nose in. Drops 'em right to the floor. Everyone jumps, he falls down, screaming, blood squirts out his nose. Freaks everybody out. Nobody says in mess after that. You might get some person_without_enough_empathy talk mess to ya. But give her a look, like you're gonna smash her in the face next. Watch her shut the up. Now if it's a manager, that's a different story. The managers know better than to around. So if one's givin you static, he probably thinks he's a real cowboy. So what you gotta do is break that son-of-a- person_without_enough_empathy in two. If you wanna know something and he won't tell you, cut off one of his fingers. The little one. Then you tell 'im his thumb's next. After that he'll tell ya if he wears ladies underwear. I'm hungry, let's get a taco.