• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Threesea's visit to Detroit Motorcity Comicon 2012 - (picture heavy)

73 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I thought I would share some pictures I and my wife took at the Motorcity Comicon on Saturday. I have only a few pictures of comics shown there as there are many here who are better at posting and telling about them than I, so I hereby present the characters of Motorcity Comicon 2012, in no particular order.

MotorcityComicon20121.jpg

MotorcityComicon20122.jpg

MotorcityComicon20123.jpg

MotorcityComicon20124.jpg

MotorcityComicon20125.jpg

MotorcityComicon201216.jpg

Wow, Tom Savini was there. He was the makeup artist on Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead, Friday the 13th 1 & 2, among many other films. I would like to meet him one day.

The girl isn't bad either ;)

MotorcityComicon201261.jpg

MotorcityComicon201260.jpg

MotorcityComicon201259.jpg

Okay, Now I believe this is the guy I saw draw this gun next to me later in the show while posing for someone else - I am pretty sure that this was a real six-shooter!

MotorcityComicon201258.jpg

MotorcityComicon201257.jpg

MotorcityComicon201256.jpg

MotorcityComicon201255.jpg

MotorcityComicon201254.jpg

MotorcityComicon201253.jpg

Ok, of the 500 or so pictures we took, I picked 87 or so to post. These are the last of that group.

So here I am with my wife:

MotorcityComicon201226.jpg

My wife and our friend Jenn with Colin Ferguson. He was very nice and friendly and a pleasure to talk to.

MotorcityComicon201285.jpg

My wife and Jenn with a couple more characters. My wife thought that they maybe were real pimps that over-dressed and joined in the fun :)

MotorcityComicon201277.jpg

All in all it was a blast. If any of you here are pictured please chime in. My wife was the one running up to costumed peeps and asking for the pictures, yep even the barely clothed females :)