• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

497 posts in this topic

Here is the final list...instead of cutting up pieces of paper, we are going geek and using a random number generator. Your number(s) is/are your positions on the list...by my count there are 32 entries...first pick is first choice....

i.e. wipple is #1 cdabruce is 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6

1. wipple - 1

2. cdabruce - 5

3. humantorch - 4

4. kevinj - 2

5. higgsboson - 2

6. jawbreaker - 2

7. Speedy-D - 1

8. genrlzod - 5

9. gaz2810i - 2

10. pwog - 7

11. ramses717 – 1

Is there any time left before I start to pick any books or am I too late to the party and raffle ticket? Also are a few floppies going to murder me on pp to the uk? Thanks

Sorry, I am afraid that time is up for the raffle and omnibus...but who knows what the future of Mark's two threads may hold :wishluck:

:news:

Pwog is winner of the Captain America Omnibus :whee:

Please PM me shipping details and I will get it out to you :)

Wow! That is awesome! Really glad I could help out here.

:whee:

Heath - I'm just speechless - "you are good people" doen't even scratch the surface. And pwog: thanks a lot (thumbs u The Cap Omnibus isnt the only freebie youll be seeing. If you have a want list please send it to me via PM.

Cool well I'll wait for the new raffle deal to be set up and go pick out some the books I wanted. New thread for new raffle? Anymore nice freebies to look out for? Hard when your on uk time which is currently 04:14!

Thanks

Jamie

Cool well I'll wait for the new raffle deal to be set up and go pick out some the books I wanted. New thread for new raffle? Anymore nice freebies to look out for? Hard when your on uk time which is currently 04:14!

Thanks

Jamie

I am still here, tired on UK time Jamie and I am a winner with #12. :acclaim:

Thanks

Jamie

I leave the organization to my friend and mentor Mark...I think he is currently trying to figure out the specifics...drop him a PM and maybe he can fill you in before you hit the sack (thumbs u

Is there any time left before I start to pick any books or am I too late to the party and raffle ticket? Also are a few floppies going to murder me on pp to the uk? Thanks

Sorry, I am afraid that time is up for the raffle and omnibus...but who knows what the future of Mark's two threads may hold :wishluck:

Glad to meet ya and thanks for playing :)

Don't forget to send me shipping info :gossip:

Thanks

Jamie

And on the clock to boot :) You get to choose from the remaining two prizes...

1. Incredible Hulk #200 NM+ 9.6

2. Giant-Size Conan #1 NM+ 9.6

Thanks

Jamie

I choose

Thanks very much guys.

(worship)

Thanks

Jamie

I am going to keep this thread ongoing. It would take a couple hours at least to transfer all of the books that are still available to a new one. When I start the new Raffle I will notate it as such and start recording "Buys" from that point. Just keep an eye out for it later. I have a lot to catch up on but should have Raffle Info up in a few hours. If for some reason you mis out on a cool freebie I'll just thro another in your order. I'm taking care of every single Boardie who helps me out here (thumbs u

Thanks

Jamie

I choose

Thanks very much guys.

(worship)

Story of my life I finally get to the party and it finished! doh!

Heath - I'm just speechless - "you are good people" doen't even scratch the surface. And pwog: thanks a lot (thumbs u The Cap Omnibus isnt the only freebie youll be seeing. If you have a want list please send it to me via PM.

Wow! Mark, thanks so much - very generous. I do have a want list and will pm you tomorrow if that is alright.

I am going to keep this thread ongoing. It would take a couple hours at least to transfer all of the books that are still available to a new one. When I start the new Raffle I will notate it as such and start recording "Buys" from that point. Just keep an eye out for it later. I have a lot to catch up on but should have Raffle Info up in a few hours. If for some reason you mis out on a cool freebie I'll just thro another in your order. I'm taking care of every single Boardie who helps me out here (thumbs u

There are still 2 books in this thread I am interested in but wanted to see what else you are listing first, before I pull the trigger.

Will this list also stay live in case I want to come back to it?

Well done on the win as well Kev, keeping the UK winners flag flying high

Early omen of the Olympics to come perhaps??? hm

And Pwog wins the remaining raffle prize of...

With that gentle boardies, I now return control of the show back to our generous host

81315779.jpg