• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

497 posts in this topic

Greetings :hi:

Thanks to everyone for their prchases so far. It's a huge help and very much appreciated. I've posted some links to the Raffle winnings back on Page 1. The plan is to have the drawing tomorrow night at 8pm Pacific (11:00 pm on the East Coast) and post the winners at the beginning and end of the thread. I'll notify winners via email as well in the event that you weren't present.

Awesome Intern Supreme Heath (Snake Eyes) will be handling the raffle duties tomorrow and later tonight I'll post a list of buyers who have raffle tickets and how many they have - for each book your purchase you get a raffle ticket (thumbs u

My previous post has a list of what is still available so that you don't have to run through the thread to see what's left. In just a little while I am going to be listing some SA & BA Superman's followed by Conan's beginning with #1. If anybody has any questions please let me know.

Thanks!

Greetings :hi:

Thanks to everyone for their prchases so far. It's a huge help and very much appreciated. I've posted some links to the Raffle winnings back on Page 1. The plan is to have the drawing tomorrow night at 8pm Pacific (11:00 pm on the East Coast) and post the winners at the beginning and end of the thread. I'll notify winners via email as well in the event that you weren't present.

Awesome Intern Supreme Heath (Snake Eyes) will be handling the raffle duties tomorrow and later tonight I'll post a list of buyers who have raffle tickets and how many they have - for each book your purchase you get a raffle ticket (thumbs u

My previous post has a list of what is still available so that you don't have to run through the thread to see what's left. In just a little while I am going to be listing some SA & BA Superman's followed by Conan's beginning with #1. If anybody has any questions please let me know.

Thanks!

(thumbs u

Looking forward to it...if people sweet talk me, maybe I toss in a prize as well :juggle:

just screams :luhv:

Care to elaborate?

the cover, my friend!

Superman #243 F/VF 7.0

some minor wear but please note the chip right next to the comics code box

OSPG: $22.50 $12.00

sup243.jpg

just screams :luhv:

Care to elaborate?

the cover, my friend!

Superman #243 F/VF 7.0

some minor wear but please note the chip right next to the comics code box