• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

497 posts in this topic

The Raffle List

The following is a list of everyone who is entered in the raffle and how many raffle tickets everyone has.

1. wipple - 1

2. cdabruce - 5

3. humantorch - 3

4. kevinj - 2

5. higgsboson - 2

6. jawbreaker - 2

7. Speedy-D - 2

8. genrlzod - 2

9. gaz2810i - 2

10. pwog - 2

11. ramses717 - 1

If anyone finds that I have made a mistake please let Heath "Snake Eye Pliskin kick your !" Inern Supremenessness or myself know and we can correct it for you.

For those unaware I am having a raffle for this thread. For every book you buy you get 1 Raffle Ticket. Tonight a 11:00 est eath is going to draw the 3 winners. For more info on the Raffle click here:

The KrameriRaffle!

Quick note:

I won't be around until this evening. I have to move everything out of my place since this is our last day. I spent the past couple of days moving stuff out so that today wouldn't be a nightmare. Once I'm done - around 8 pm pst - I will have nothing left here except a small desk, scanner and PC to work on for the rest of the evening. I will try to post as much as I possibly can.

Tomorrow I'll get things set up at my "temporary residence" and work there until I can raise enough $$$ to get a place. A huge round of THANKS to everyone who has made a purchase lately (worship) The past couple of days have been really nice and that money will help a lot towards the $$$ figure that I need.

I'm still unemployed so this is what I've got: a whole bunch of books. It's pretty simple and straightforward: I'm going to be selling everything and working my off to do it. I'll be gone most of the day so if you send me a PM please don't think I am ignoring you - I'll get back to you ASAP.

Special Kudos go out to Heath (Snake Eyes) and Ken (Decepticon). Both of you have been INCREDIBLY helpful with my threads and I will not forget that (worship)

Glad to help my friend :)

First surprise freebie while the President of Kramerica is gone...next buyer gets free domestic shipping on me (or a $15 credit for the international buyers).

In order to make Mark's life simpler, just PM me what he charges you for shipping and I will paypal you the amount

:whee:

Superman #214 VF 8.0

OSPG: $41.00 $20.00

sup214.jpg

:takeit:

^^ With free shipping and a ticket to the raffle....many thanks on behalf of Kramerica Enterprises (please give me a good evaluation when the boss returns :wishluck: )

Superman #243 F/VF 7.0

some minor wear but please note the chip right next to the comics code box

OSPG: $22.50 $12.00

sup243.jpg

And again ^^ ^^

:gossip: Don't forget to PM me the amount you wind up owing for shipping and your paypal addy to credit you the cost (this is for your whole order, so go hog wild :) )

Superman #214 VF 8.0

^^ With free shipping and a ticket to the raffle....many thanks on behalf of Kramerica Enterprises (please give me a good evaluation when the boss returns :wishluck: )

Holy Cow I just start buying books and the next thing I know I get free shipping. :o

Thanks Snake Eyes (worship)

Superman #261 NM- 9.2

OSPG: $24.00 $16.00

sup261.jpg

What, What...the General scores the trifecta....three raffle tickets, a trio of sweet Superman books, free shipping, and this intern kneeling before the buying power of Zod!!!

(worship) (worship) (worship)

Superman #214 VF 8.0

Holy Cow I just start buying books and the next thing I know I get free shipping. :o

Thanks Snake Eyes (worship)

Thank you my man...I was left in charge, so figured I would do what I do best...half hucksterism, half circus, and two thirds a cup of funtastic comic goodness :)

Mark strikes me as a man that would appreciate this magazine...he knows his comic professionals and methinks he would love the first published cover by Bernie Wrightson :luhv:

Not something I often see around here, so thought it might generate the next sale...here is the deal :juggle:

It will be the next freebie...next person to spend $50 or more can claim this for free (all you got to do is pay shipping) :sorry:

Spend $100 or more, though, and shipping is on the house :whee:

Web of Horror 3 VG/F It looks closer to a F/VF. However, there is a chip missing on the bottom of the back cover (maybe 1/2 to 1 inch) and a couple more tiny flecks along the bottom as well. But who buys this for the back cover??? Not you guys, right? RIGHT?!?

webhorror.jpg

Conan 1 VF 8.0

Great looking book that'll benefit from a press too. Note date stamp on the cover in the LRBC area.

OSPG: Throw the OSPG out the window for this one.

$210.00

c1.jpg

c1a.jpg

per pm :takeit: thanks Mark

I believe this frees you to take the Web of Horror if you would like it :)

New raffle ticket list with points added for Genrlzod (+3) and Human Torch (+1) :cloud9:

Please let me know if you spot any errors :eek:

1. wipple - 1

2. cdabruce - 5

3. humantorch - 4

4. kevinj - 2

5. higgsboson - 2

6. jawbreaker - 2

7. Speedy-D - 2

8. genrlzod - 5

9. gaz2810i - 2

10. pwog - 2

11. ramses717 – 1

A little more than an hour and a half to go...get those last minute impulse purchases in folks :baiting:

Conan 1 VF 8.0

Great looking book that'll benefit from a press too. Note date stamp on the cover in the LRBC area.

OSPG: Throw the OSPG out the window for this one.

$210.00

c1.jpg

c1a.jpg

per pm :takeit: thanks Mark

I believe this frees you to take the Web of Horror if you would like it :)

First Wrightson cover? :takeit: please.

New raffle ticket list with points added for Genrlzod (+3) and Human Torch (+1) :cloud9:

1. wipple - 1

2. cdabruce - 5

3. humantorch - 4

4. kevinj - 2

5. higgsboson - 2

6. jawbreaker - 2

7. Speedy-D - 2

8. genrlzod - 5

9. gaz2810i - 2

10. pwog - 2

11. ramses717 – 1

A little more than an hour and a half to go...get those last minute impulse purchases in folks :baiting:

I think I only get the one point so far... :sorry:

1. wipple - 1

2. cdabruce - 5

3. humantorch - 4

4. kevinj - 2

5. higgsboson - 2

6. jawbreaker - 2

7. Speedy-D - 2

8. genrlzod - 5

9. gaz2810i - 2

10. pwog - 2

11. ramses717 – 1

I think I only get the one point so far... :sorry:

I think 2 is correct.

Green Lantern #2

Amazing Spider-Man #25

;)