• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phoenix Comicon Sales Thread - Lady Mechanika + Con books + other stuff

205 posts in this topic

Here are the prices on the Zenescope books:

If you've requested books via PM please still post :takeit: here so I can keep track

Grimm Fairy Tales Myths & Legends 17 Phoenix Comic Con Naughty Exclusive - EBAS cover (LTD 250 - Only 5 per dealer) - SS available

GFTML17PhoenixNaughty.jpg

:takeit: as an 9.8 SS please!

Plus 1 Legend of Oz Heroes Con Exclusive Mike Debalfo Night Cover 9.8 CGC SS.

Plus 1 Spawn NM raw and 1 Spawn 9.8 CGC! :grin:

So that would be four total books for my pile! Thanks again!

I was not quick enough to shoot you a PM but if these are still available after you fill the PM orders I'd like to add one of each to my stack as well. Thanks!

Call of Wonderland 1 Phoenix Comic Con Exclusive - Tyndall cover (LTD 500)

$70 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

Grimm Fairy Tales Cosplay Edition Phoenix Comic Con Exclusive - Elias Chatzoudis cover (LTD 500)

$70 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

Grimm Fairy Tales Presents: Alice in Wonderland 6 Phoenix Comic Con Exclusive - Pekar cover (LTD 500)

$70 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

Grimm Fairy Tales Myths & Legends 17 Phoenix Comic Con Nice Exclusive - EBAS cover (LTD 500)

$70 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

Grimm Fairy Tales Myths & Legends 17 Phoenix Comic Con Naughty Exclusive - EBAS cover (LTD 250 - Only 5 per dealer)

$100 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

:takeit:

$20 raw NM+ or better x2 for each of the below. I’ll pick them up in Philly.

Call of Wonderland 1 Phoenix Comic Con Exclusive - Tyndall cover (LTD 500) -

Grimm Fairy Tales Cosplay Edition Phoenix Comic Con Exclusive - Elias Chatzoudis cover (LTD 500)

Grimm Fairy Tales Presents: Alice in Wonderland 6 Phoenix Comic Con Exclusive - Pekar cover (LTD 500)

Thanks,

Ursa Minor 1 Phoenix Comicon EBAS Sketch exclusive - limited to 50!

I have them I will price later in the weekend

95af336e.jpg

Is this coming up / SS'd?

I had three copies three time signed, EBAS, writer, interior artist.

I also have 5 copies raw at the moment.

Also have the limited to 100 Naughty that I will put up tomorrow.

Jesse James Comics came to me to make a special arrangement to take a portion of the run after the 1 hour signings so the prices did not go out of control on eBay after the fact. These were sorted by me and are beautiful copies as usual. Board members have first shot. These will all be rare books.

Grimm Fairy Tales Myths & Legends 17 Jesse James Comics Phoenix Comicon Sketch Cover (limited to 75 w/ COA only available at the show for 1 hour) - EBAS cover.

10 available

$100 NM+ or better raw

$150 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

$200 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked

5cd13674.jpg

Alice in Wonderland 6 Jesse James Comics Phoenix Comicon Sketch Cover (limited to 75 w/ COA only available at the show for 1 hour)

10 available

$100 NM+ or better raw

$200 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked

41efd0d2.jpg

Grimm Fairy Tales Oversized Cosplay Special Jesse James Comics Phoenix Comicon Sketch Cover (limited to 75 w/ COA only available at the show for 1 hour) - EBAS cover

10 available

$100 NM+ or better raw

$200 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked - EBAS

f551c053.jpg

I also have 2 copies SS with a lot of sigs that I will also have for sale once I see grades.

Lady Death Icon 1 "Instant" Edition - Mike DeBalfo cover

This cover was created at the con on Saturday, then colored and sent to the printer that night. It was printed to order and delivered Sunday morning.

Really cool idea

I have 1 raw copy, and 2 copies that I subbed at the show 2x signed by Pulido & DeBalfo

$60 NM+ or better raw.

$100 CGC SS Fast Tracked - no guarantee on grade, there was a blotchy spot on all the black back covers in the run. Do I think it will still grade 9.8? Probably,

a2822f7e.jpg

Ursa Minor 1 Phoenix Comicon Naughty Edition - Limited to 100 - only availabe during a one hour signing.

7 available

$60 raw NM+ or better

$85 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

$100 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked - (3 already 4x signed by EBAS, Nei, Hutchison, & Snyder)

d28d8af9.jpg