• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comics, good times and ice cold beer!!!

130 posts in this topic

Jack_Horner_Pub_London_2.jpg

For the next pint we have the Reverend James Bitters (from the Bacchus Bar in Newcastle)...

14ee4e2f.jpg

Then things get a little foggy...

710b043f.jpg

0b3d44cd.jpg

6d81af0a.jpg

580e1059.jpg

31f91e1d.jpg

...MOAR!

lol

Nice!

If I scroll down really fast your pictures play like a movie. Perhaps Flea can do his magic with your pics. :)

Hey, that clock on the mantel is the third photo looks really nice.

:shy:

Jack_Horner_Pub_London_2.jpg

For the next pint we have the Reverend James Bitters (from the Bacchus Bar in Newcastle)...

14ee4e2f.jpg

Then things get a little foggy...

710b043f.jpg

0b3d44cd.jpg

6d81af0a.jpg

580e1059.jpg

31f91e1d.jpg

...MOAR!

lol

Nice!

If I scroll down really fast your pictures play like a movie. Perhaps Flea can do his magic with your pics. :)

Hey, that clock on the mantel is the third photo looks really nice.

:shy:

dat clock

:acclaim: I'm overwhelmed by all the feedback my UK pub photos are getting...

5c5855da.jpg

No beer in hand. FAIL!

She saves it though don't you think?

Got off work 2 hours early today so I could begin my Memorial Day weekend, and what better way to start it than with a local brew. Ninkasi Total Domination IPA................. and a couple of friends

ninkasiplusvisibles.jpg

Got off work 2 hours early today so I could begin my Memorial Day weekend, and what better way to start it than with a local brew. Ninkasi Total Domination IPA................. and a couple of friends

ninkasiplusvisibles.jpg

Looks like a great beer!

Looks like a great beer!

The brewer (Jamie Floyd) is an amazing marketing story. For a long time he was brewing in a German restaurant with rented equipment that the restaurant wasn't using. He paid his bill in beer for the tap lines. In around 10 short years, the guy has beer in almost every bar, tap house, restaurant, and guest tap micro brewery in the whole Willamette Valley. Plus he bottles. Yea, the beer is good, but so is the brew from 50 other micro guys in this town. He has since bought his own property brewery, expaned production, expaned production again, and I won't be surprised to hear that he is expanding yet again. If you want to get your beer all over the country..... you need to be able to make ALOT of beer. This one is his best seller.

Looks like a great beer!

The brewer (Jamie Floyd) is an amazing marketing story. For a long time he was brewing in a German restaurant with rented equipment that the restaurant wasn't using. He paid his bill in beer for the tap lines. In around 10 short years, the guy has beer in almost every bar, tap house, restaurant, and guest tap micro brewery in the whole Willamette Valley. Plus he bottles. Yea, the beer is good, but so is the brew from 50 other micro guys in this town. He has since bought his own property brewery, expaned production, expaned production again, and I won't be surprised to hear that he is expanding yet again. If you want to get your beer all over the country..... you need to be able to make ALOT of beer. This one is his best seller.

Maybe it will eventually make it to Georgia. :wishluck:

38d061f3.jpg

Beautiful. Becoming my favorite beer.

Except for ahem.... Hop'nstiens Monster of course..... ahem... :baiting:

An oldie but goodie . . .

Phantombeer508x381.jpg

Hey - why did this thread keep going after this definitive posting?

Ghost who walks and a Victor Bravo. :cloud9:

Duffman, we really need to down a few of these sometime!