• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comics, good times and ice cold beer!!!

130 posts in this topic

apocalypse.jpg

From 10 Barrel Brewing in Bend Oregon..... Apocalypse IPA. Excellent in all respects taste, nose and finish..... and 6.8 too !! Its the only brew Robin gets till he's 21 :insane:

049.jpg

You know what we need is some Cartoon / Comic character shot or sipping glasses. Beers like this you just don't swig em down fast. From Portland Oregon Hair of the Dog Brewery, Adam and 10 % :cloud9:

I don't get it...how in the heck did homeboy draw Robin, and not think...."does that outfit make him look gay.. hm ?

Infantino ?? At least that who it looks like to me hm

I don't get it...how in the heck did homeboy draw Robin, and not think...."does that outfit make him look gay.. hm ?

Infantino ?? At least that who it looks like to me hm

Wait..this Robin drawing..looks like Infantino? :o

391621_4214781286830_496155268_n.jpg

local oklahoma brew trying for the first time...not bad (thumbs u

(thumbs u

Never seen Mustang Brew before. Course I'm in Oregon :hi:

Okay IPA freaks. Bought a near $10 six pack of Florida Avenue IPA.

Thats about the goin rate for craft brew Tup. $8 - $10

Now once you start buying and sampling 22 oz bottles, you will officially be a beer head :grin:

I picked up something new for the Duck game yesterday and had a couple left over, which I am finishing tonight. Its a seasonal from Great Divide Brewing Co. in Denver Colorado. Kinda dark, kinda thick, kinda malty and 8.7 abv. Not really my style.... but the label is cool :grin:

beerhibernationale.jpg