• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fair Warning

64 posts in this topic

For the next eight days, I'm in Spain, nursing my eye surgery and drinking from dawn to..well, probably dawn.

I apologise in advance for some of the mess I'm likely to post, but bear with me. I'll only be posting after at least four large ones and you're all going to have to MANNUP and take it on the chin. (thumbs u

Normal service will be resumed when somebody takes the bottle from my cold, dead hands.

I apologise in advance for some of the mess I'm likely to post, but beer with me. I'll only be posting after at least four large ones and you're all going to have to MANNUP and take it on the chin. (thumbs u

The way I first read it.

I apologise in advance for some of the mess I'm likely to post, but beer with me. I'll only be posting after at least four large ones and you're all going to have to MANNUP and take it on the chin. (thumbs u

The way I first read it.

Well, you're going to have to be better than the wife.

For the next eight days, I'm in Spain, nursing my eye surgery and drinking from dawn to..well, probably dawn.

I apologise in advance for some of the mess I'm likely to post, but bear with me. I'll only be posting after at least four large ones and you're all going to have to MANNUP and take it on the chin. (thumbs u

Normal service will be resumed when somebody takes the bottle from my cold, dead hands.

:applause:

How will this be any different from your usual warm and happy self?

you're all going to have to MANNUP and take it on the chin. (thumbs u

Most forumites are going to charge you extra if you want them to take it on the chin.