• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE PARK AVENUE COLLECTION
4 4

2,903 posts in this topic

I've never seen that book before, Marty. It must be pretty scarce.

Only found three issues on the newsstand, #'s 45/49/50. They are from Canada and must

have been distributed in the USA by FAWCETT. They contain ads for items available from

the CAPTAIN MARVEL CLUB.

<a  href=https://c6.staticflickr.com/4/3668/12435659165_976ffe2257.jpg' alt='12435659165_976ffe2257.jpg'>IMG AD FROM GRAND SLAM THREE ACES #50

mm

Edited by Marty Mann

That's awesome. I'm looking for these issues of Punch & Judy with Starry Eyes. They rarely pop up. :applause:

So, this begs another question:

as you aged, do you now notice your tastes drifted from one genre to another? I mean, you have a fairly good number of kid & humor comics. Do they disappear from the later part of your collection?

That's awesome. I'm looking for these issues of Punch & Judy with Starry Eyes. They rarely pop up. :applause:

So, this begs another question:

as you aged, do you now notice your tastes drifted from one genre to another? I mean, you have a fairly good number of kid & humor comics. Do they disappear from the later part of your collection?

As the years went on I think I bought less and less of them, but in taking a quick

look at my collection I see I bought a SUPER DUCK #40 in 1951.

mm