• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE PARK AVENUE COLLECTION
4 4

2,903 posts in this topic

Based on the high prices being paid for DETECTIVE #168 it might be time to offer up my remainder copy at auction.

Both COMICCONECT  and COMICLINK have expressed interest...would be interesting to see what it would sell for.

Marty

3 hours ago, Marty Mann said:

Based on the high prices being paid for DETECTIVE #168 it might be time to offer up my remainder copy at auction.

Both COMICCONECT  and COMICLINK have expressed interest...would be interesting to see what it would sell for.

Marty

Let us know what you do, MM.  Not something I collect but would be interesting to see how it goes.  Good luck if you decide to consign. 

19 hours ago, telerites said:

Let us know what you do, MM.  Not something I collect but would be interesting to see how it goes.  Good luck if you decide to consign. 

I'll let you know as soon as I decide on COMICCONNECT or COMICLINK...I'll need all the help I can get to promote it's sale.

Marty

On 7/16/2019 at 2:48 PM, Marty Mann said:

This was the first STAR SPANGLED COMIC I ever bought...have a total of 17 issues from 74 to 105.

IMG  STAR #74  (200 dpi).jpg

Hi Marty,great to see your posts here!

I love,love your Star Spangled clock covers,was just talking about your other tick tock one today!

Looks like the release of the JOKER MOVIE in October might  help generate some interest in the sale of my

DETECTIVE #168 during the November/December COMICCONNET auction.

IMG  JOKER PAGE   (200 dpi)_0001.jpg

Edited by Marty Mann

2 hours ago, Marty Mann said:

Looks like the release of the JOKER MOVIE in October might  help generate some interest in the sale of my

DETECTIVE #168 during the November/December COMMICCONNET auction.

Did you decide to sell it then, MM?  I know it is remaindered but did you or are you slabbing it?